Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Dead Period Over

9,987 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TrustinAgs
Meximan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
drevans956 said:

Lateralus Ag said:

We will not finish top 10 in this class.

But probably top 20.

And like a few others have said, a lot of these kids would rather take the easy road in the BDF or somewhere other than the SEC West. And if that is the case, we truly don't want them. They saw the dominance of Bama's defense and the toughness they played with. Some folks just can't handle the challenge. And thats okay.

Its like some folks choose to be Marines or Army infantry. Some choose the Navy or the Air Force.

The Marines need the Navy to get where they are going and the infantry guys need air cover and a ride every now and then.

So good athletes in La, Ga, Al, Ms, & Fl are okay to play in the SEC but not in Texas?

I think you missed your turnoff about three exits back... That was not remotely what Lat wrote if I understand what you're trying to say...
crunchyo
FarmersFight95 said:

I'll take Jimbo and his staff and bunch of 3*s with a class ranked 35th, rather than KDS and his dam swag and crew with a Top 10 class.

Lol at this post and anyone who starred it.
Schrute

TexasAggie_97
AG
crunchyo said:

FarmersFight95 said:

I'll take Jimbo and his staff and bunch of 3*s with a class ranked 35th, rather than KDS and his dam swag and crew with a Top 10 class.

Lol at this post and anyone who starred it.
Agreed since we are not playing agains Sumlin and Smart and Saban are easily as talented a coach if not more than Jimbo and they are pulling in top 10 classes.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

Its like some folks choose to be Marines or Army infantry. Some choose the Navy or the Air Force.

Says the marine clerk-typist.

BombayAg
We are ranked 32 on 247.

My reasonable goal: 25.

Let's do it Aggies!!
Rick Flex
AG
BombayAg said:

We are ranked 32 on 247.

My reasonable goal: 25.

Let's do it Aggies!!
Just holding on to our current leans (O'neal, Ossai, Waddle, etc...) should get us to the top 20. Getting Isaac Taylor-Stuart and flip Colburn or picking up a 4* LB would send us into the top 15.
TrustinAgs
Days after Jimbo left FSU they were ranked #70. Now they are passing us.

I think we beat them though. Interesting to watch.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.