Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kyler Murray a Heisman Favorite?

25,264 Views | 148 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Bone6
RetiredpostalMarine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Roygbell = Kyler
I think he's going to have a monster year at OU.
Deputy Travis Junior
tjholley17 said:

He's taller than people on here give him credit for. I was at a frat party and ran into him a couple of years ago, and he's 5'10.

If you'd looked down, you would have noticed he was wearing these:
MikeW121
He'll put up good numbers, especially with those 2 running backs and most of the OL coming back. But Heisman contender? Not even close.
AustinAggie90
https://cdn2.newsok.biz/cache/w640-cd21252a6c84dd5c1b0359a74d1c6c01.jpg

Mayfield is 6'1
flashplayer
AG
tjholley17 said:

TexAgs in 2014: OMG KYLER MURRAY HAIL KYLER!! Who cares if he's small, Manziel was small!!
He's going to lead us to 3 Natty's and win 4 Heisman's at A&M.

TexAgs in 2015: Kyler needs to start! Kyle Allen keeps throwing pick 6's

TexAgs in 2016-2017: I hope he never plays ever again.

TexAgs in 2018: Kyler has always sucked, he's too small.

If nothing else, we're at least consistent.
owenfieldreams
I was born and raised in OK but never went to OU. I am simply here to keep you big time program wannabes honest. I would love to see A&M do well in the SEC but trying to channel Alabama is not the way to go.
Bone6

Quote:

I was born and raised in OK but never went to OU. I am simply here to keep you big time program wannabes honest. I would love to see A&M do well in the SEC but trying to channel Alabama is not the way to go.
You're a jackass. Did you honestly go to a&m or are you just saying that?

My dad and Uncle both went to Ohio State (an obviously much more successful program). I grew up a big Ohio State fan, and still pull for them. I would never take a "us vs. them" mindset between Ohio State and a&m though, which your'e doing with OU. Did you really go to a&m?

HoustonAg2106
AG
Bone6 said:

Quote:

You're a jackass. Did you honestly go to a&m or are you just saying that?

My dad and Uncle both went to Ohio State (an obviously much more successful program). I grew up a big Ohio State fan, and still pull for them. I would never take a "us vs. them" mindset between Ohio State and a&m though, which your'e doing with OU. Did you really go to a&m?

He didn't say he went to a&m
Bone6

Quote:

I thought this was an open forum...Yes, I am a life long Sooner fan but I am also a graduate of T A&M.
1/13 around 6am

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.