Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

My two cents

2,237 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by NyAggie
StrykerAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If they love him so much, maybe they should have won more games for him instead of strolling up and down the sidelines with pimp sticks and getting their **** pushed in every year by the Mississippi schools

Coaches get paid millions of dollars to COACH the team and players get scholarships to play the game and represent our school. Aggies have had plenty to be disappointed about with both.
vette
AG
No one cares about your two cents
stantheman01
AG
The players have played really hard all year and have not mailed it in once.

Sumlin is responsible for evaluating, recruiting and developing the talent. It's all on him.
AggieConvert16
So you must have an issue with Bama's Championship Turnover Belt, SMU's Turnover Trash Can or Miami's Gold Turn Over Chain? Or maybe its how those the athletes look......
Ihatefallscounty
AG
Delete thread
Ban user
Sip troll
I live in waco....therefore, I am ready to move elsewhere.
Zamacuco
We have a lot to be proud of from Sumlins Time here. Unfortunately that list doesn't include the most important items. I wish he could have gotten it done.
Raptor
AG
I gave you a blue star and I expect the same. You have two hours to reply.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

SquawkITag
AG
AggieConvert16 said:

LSo you must have an issue with Bama's Championship Turnover Belt, SMU's Turnover Trash Can or Miami's Gold Turn Over Chain? Or maybe its how those the athletes look......
Can we get one that at least looks like a gun rack since, Jimbo is coming?
StrykerAg
AG
AggieConvert16 said:

So you must have an issue with Bama's Championship Turnover Belt, SMU's Turnover Trash Can or Miami's Gold Turn Over Chain? Or maybe its how those the athletes look......

I do. I think they are all dumb. But the only school you listed with multiple conference and national championships in the last 10-15 years is Bama. Add to that the multiple CFP appearances and I'd say Saban and his players can do whatever doesn't get them arrested or suspended.
StrykerAg
AG
vette said:

No one cares about your two cents

So why'd you open the thread?
Sponge
AG
NyAggie
AG
PKayers are playing hard but coaches on offense are not putting them in a position to be successful

All the first down runs for nothing ate maddening

Players may love him, but he's not the right things to make them successful so he has to go

Everyone loves the boss who's your buddy but eventually it all comes crashing down because the work is not getting done. Of course as an employee you'd be pissed that your boss is getting canned becaus the next guy might actually demand excellence
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.