Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

11,086 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Muy
dgmarshall17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Most every single poster these past few days have sounded like toddlers fighting over which flavor lollipop tastes the best. Those of you who want to keep Sumlin obviously don't care about being competitive in our own division. We've under-performed since that 2012 season. It is time for a change. On the flip side, those of you who do nothing but bash Sumlin, be reminded that currently Sumlin IS AN AGGIE! STFU about the way you all speak of him so poorly. The way this board is treating Sumlin, if the incoming coach were to read this board all he'd read are mopey ******* comments from titty baby punks. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Root Sumlin and this team, our university's team, through the LSU game on Saturday.

Additionally, the most of you sound like a bunch of millennial *****s who think they deserve instant satisfaction. What's going to happen when we go 8-5 or 9-4 next year? The year after? NEWS FLASH: Anyone who thinks next year will be some crazy undefeated season with a CCG victory and a MNC victory is delusional. With the talent on this team we have a chance to be competitive, but just because there's a new captain of the Aggie Football ship doesn't mean that he's going to get it done inside of 1 or 2 years. The same folk here that are carrying torches and pitchforks for Sumlin's release will be the same titty babies posting mopey ******* comments after another 2 seasons of 8-5/9-4 records. Whomever our next coach is, give him the time to get the job done.

Flame away
Bottlehead90
AG
You mad?
PippAg
AG
good lord, with the all caps title i thought my mom was posting.

happy thanksgiving.
MemorialTXAg
You mad bro?
Chickenhawk
jokershady
AG
AND IVE HAD IT WITH THESE MUTHA-****IN SNAKES...ON THIS MUTHA-****IN PLANE!
UrbanDecay
AG
I thought this was going to be about posting boobs and getting blue stars but the op has let us down.
Lungblood
Not only did I quit reading after the first couple lines, I kicked my puppy and punched my not for sex goat in the face.

And I flagged your chitty post.
Commander Gorn
AG
jokershady
AG
Lungblood said:

Not only did I quit reading after the first couple lines, I kicked my puppy and punched my not for sex goat in the face.

And I flagged your chitty post.
da fuq?

Post removed:
by user
Arthur Stilwell
Sumlin is not an Aggie.
Clavell
AG
I'm conflicted. I agree with you, but I'm also bored by your post.
VinnyTAMU
AG
HoustonAg2014
AG
Hey, little titty baby *****y millennial here just checking in. I haven't see a conference title in 20 years but don't want to act too deserving of it by any means. Can you let me know when it's no longer considered "Instant satisfaction." I don't want to be too much of a complainer.
zipp99
AG
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." (Albert Einstein)

MondayMorningQB
AG
texag86
AG
TLDR
FriscoKid
AG
Who are you?
ksAG4
MondayMorningQB
AG
FriscoKid said:

Who are you?

Apparently a generally disgruntled poster according to profile and use of angry face.
dgmarshall17
AG
zipp99
AG
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." (Albert Einstein)

Emilio Fantastico
AG
You do realize that a crap ton of the threads started on here the last few days were started by sip troll rookies.
dgmarshall17
AG
I'm just an Ag who has been drinking too much and has a severe case of BAS. For everyone's troubles:

UrbanDecay
AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

You do realize that a crap ton of the threads started on here the last few days were started by sip troll rookies.

Because real Ags are about stars and boobs now.
Jlove1770
AG
Anger Management?

stetson
AG
dgmarshall17 said:

Nerd. WNB.
Dunn4
AG
dgmarshall17 said:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/41/12/79/4112797c51dd136b20620fd95e6cdcca--hot-blonde-girls-si-swimsuit.jpg
I wonder what she's reading.
mcag83
AG
Funny stuff here.
Big Jack
69 BQ
AG
Bottlehead90 said:

You mad?
No. He's just speaking common sense ...

Not enough going around these days.
jml2621
Sumlin is a...

rocky the dog
AG
Kenneth_2003
AG
dgmarshall17 said:

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.