Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

We have to wait until at least Dec 3rd

5,288 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by merch
OutdoorAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Since FSU plays their last game on Dec 2nd, it looks like we'll have to wait until at least the 3rd for him to officially accept our offer. It's going to be a long 12-14 days.
BuenAg
You realize that it's most likely that Jimbo and his agent are playing A&M, right?
Showstopper
AG
I'm still in the "will believe it when I see it" camp but I also doubt a game against Louisiana-Monroe will change anyone's timing on anything.
OutdoorAg
AG
BuenAg said:

You realize that it's most likely that Jimbo and his agent are playing A&M, right?

You realize that you more than likely have a severe case of BAS, right?
biobioprof
OutdoorAg said:

BuenAg said:

Not mutually exclusive!
booradley
AG
I believe we are being played.

3 reasons:

1 - he did this to lsu last year

2 - his kids. If it's correct that he has joint custody, is he really going to move 5 states away from his kids?

3 - the timing. Why would he make any kind of behind the scenes comittment to us when so many name jobs are available? Why wouldn't he listen to all offers first?

We need to tap the brakes.

Hopefully the AD has a defined process and a long list of candidates to work thru.

Flame away with your enthusiasm and kool aid belief

BuenAg
Sure, but at least I'm not in denial about it.

If you really think Jimbo's going to be the coach in Aggieland in 2018, are you willing to put some money up?
Gabster43213
I'm pretty sure that Jimbo would like to get out of Florida after what happened a year or so ago......get a fresh start in life.
aggiedent
AG
It has been reported that Fischer and Woodard are friends. I doubt he would use a friend and his position for financial gain. That would look very bad.
BuenAg
How close is their friendship? Do you know for sure that they're friends, or are you just speculating?
ElephantRider
AG
OutdoorAg said:

BuenAg said:

He played us for a bigger assistant pool and a new facility
merch
Ask yourself why all Jimbo rumor threads are allowed on here but rumor threads about any other coach are deleted by Billy and staff??? The reason given for deleting is they don't want anything to impact coaching search. Only thing that makes sense is Jimbo is a misdirection play and staff is ok with us talking about that over and over (even with some bashing Jimbo) as long as we don't talk about legit rumors.
85AustinAg
AG
either that or the deal is done...
Padre_Island_Ag
AG
If it ain't Fisher, it's Morris.

Win-Win

nuf sed
Let's go Brandon!

Soli Deo Gloria
Basketball and Chain
AG
BuenAg said:

How many threads have you posted this on today? Damn, you're putting in work.
BuenAg
Basketball and Chain said:

BuenAg said:

How many threads have you posted this on today? Damn, you're putting in work.
Three, I believe.

JayAggie
AG
Do we know if Fisher even likes his kids?
Basketball and Chain
AG
JayAggie said:

Nobody knows anything. There's just a lot of speculating and pretending going on.
Joe Exotic
AG
BuenAg said:

If you really think Jimbo's going to be the coach in Aggieland in 2018, are you willing to put some money up?

You willing to get an Ag Tag and put the money in escrow?
merch
I don't believe Jimbo is the guy either for reasons I detailed this morning but my thread was deleted by moderators/Billy. And I don't need an Ag Tag.
BuenAg
Ag Tag isn't up to me, but I'll be happy to put the money in escrow. How does $100 sound?
OutdoorAg
AG
For those that didn't see your earlier post, share with us why you don't think it's Jimbo. Please have another reason besides his kids.
W
AG
I agree with the OP.

next week will be a very long week, if Jimbo wants to coach the final game vs. ULM
FriendlyAg
BuenAg said:

You realize that's it's completely undeniable that you're a tryhard, right?
B-Rabbit
AG
Dude is miserable...
BigBaller_Ag
I refuse to believe our AD would fire Kevin and throw all his chips into a situation where he thought he could be played by an agent and coach for more resources.

I also refuse to believe that if it was the case we wouldn't have a significant backup plan in place.

Our AD has shown to be too good at this process for me to doubt we are flying absolutely blind here
Sq 17
I doubt custody arrangement is an issue , I doubt he sees much of them from Aug15- Dec 15. Even if he is trying to play A&M there FSU may decide not to come up with the money needed to keep him. If his goal is to get a big raise and more guaranteed money out of FSU , his friendship with Woodward wont matter.
Camino
AG
aggiedent said:

It has been reported that Fischer and Woodard are friends. I doubt he would use a friend and his position for financial gain. That would look very bad.
Am older than most on here so would say that would be very bad.
BanderaAg956
Or we really hire someone else!
cbates85
BuenAg said:

Lol no, it's not most likely.
cbates85
BuenAg said:

Are you? I bet not.
OldArmy91
AG
Sq 17 said:

I doubt custody arrangement is an issue , I doubt he sees much of them from Aug15- Dec 15.
I bet it is.

You have to remember why they're divorced in the first place. She liked to play. I'm sure she still does. One thing all cheating women have in common is they all want to have a few days a month by themselves so they can run the roads.

I 100% guarantee you she will be a problem. Even if she didn't care and would just hire a nanny, she still will want more money from him. The divorce decree is sealed, but as with most well thought out decrees, there is always a stipulation about who can live where, how far away, etc.

zipp99
AG
JayAggie said:

Well, we don't know if they're his. He's well known as a cuckold.
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." (Albert Einstein)

BuenAg
cbates85 said:

BuenAg said:

Are you? I bet not.
Absolutely. Does $100 sound about right?
BuenAg
I don't even know what that is.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.