Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

If we hire Jimbo Fisher, I will no longer follow A&M Football

28,882 Views | 145 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by JimAggie
12thmanfootball
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This will be the last straw. Athletic Director's job would be in jeopardy, too!!!

Lateralus Ag
AG
Well, bye.
runontexas
AG
Dark era of A$M football with Jimbo
Weirst
AG
K
Hehateme1
Buh Bye
Here4Beer
AG
Lol, enjoy your new hobby. You can follow the kisser in Austin if you need your cfb fix.
jml2621

Oscar Diggs
AG
If a coaching change is made does that mean sunshine pumpers become potbangers and potbangers are then sunshine pumpers?
TXAggie2011
AG
Jimbo Fisher won't become our coach if the people who could put the athletic director's job in jeopardy aren't OK with A&M hiring Jimbo Fisher.

So, it is hard to see how simply hiring Fisher will put the AD in jeopardy.

And yeah, okay. See you once we win a few games.
Lungblood
Not sure if serious because that video makes me want him more.
Thompson
AG
Same, but because he turned a blind eye to rape to win a ball game. I hope the administration isn't shameless enough to hire him in any case. Particularly in the current climate, I can't believe the administration would be that stupid.
Arthur Stilwell
Can I have your 12th Man tag?
HoustonAg2106
AG
Jimbo isn't coming here anyway so it doesn't matter...although I personally think it wilould be great if he did
Nino Brown
That's what I was thinking. **** I didn't really like him until I saw the video
Dread Pirate Roberts
I'm not arguing your values or stance, just pointing out there aren't many celebrities that don't have major flaws. Whether it's the fame/power/wealth that made them uncontrollable or the singular/selfish focus that made them great - many have issues. It's virtually impossible to find a team, movie or tv acting group, or musical band that sticks with the same morals that you believe in. So, you either have to quit following most entertainment (and that's very commendable to stick with your beliefs) or pull for the team (enjoy the movie) and not focus on their personal lives.
brisket-n-beer
HoustonAg2106 said:

Jimbo isn't coming here anyway so it doesn't matter...although I personally think it wilould be great if he did

And you are okay with him turning a blind eye to rape? If we hire him, we aren't any better than Baylor.
bmks270
AG
He belongs Tallahassee where the PD and boosters cover up for the players crimes.
Hamburger Dan
Good, we'll have a lot more room on Jimbo wagon train of success.
HoustonAg2106
AG
brisket-n-beer said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

And you are okay with him turning a blind eye to rape? If we hire him, we aren't any better than Baylor.

You guys are ridiculous, how exactly did he turn a blind eye to rape? He waited for the results of the investigation and the results say that there was not enough evidence and no charges were brought
aggiedent
AG
Apparently Mr. Morals needed some attention tonight. Feel better now you posted that?
bmks270
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

brisket-n-beer said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

You guys are ridiculous, how exactly did he turn a blind eye to rape? He waited for the results of the investigation and the results say that there was not enough evidence and no charges were brought

Because the local PD covered it up and purposely didn't investigate.

Fishers star QB:
- rape
- shoplifting crab legs
- shouting obscenities atop tables in the student union
- property damage

HoustonAg2106
AG
bmks270 said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

brisket-n-beer said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

Because the local PD covered it up and purposely didn't investigate.

So your anger should be directed at the police department right? Which I totally agree with that by the way
bmks270
AG
Winston:
- rape
- shoplifting crab legs
- property damage

Kid was out of control Fiser didn't do anything. We already had Manziel out doing dumb crap partying but at least that wasn't criminal.
technoviking
AG
Do you think CSPD will act the same as Tallahassee PD?
bmks270
AG
technoviking said:

No, but I'd prefer a coach who hasn't turned a blind eye to criminal behavior.

There are no consequences for his players.
Class of 65
AG
Hell we all loved Johnny Football and we turned a blind eye to all his shenanigans. What's the difference?
Wonder if Mr Football went to any JF's games?
LakeSurfinAg08
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

brisket-n-beer said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

THIS. No one on this board knows any of the details of that whole ordeal. If the Tallahasse police couldn't do anything, probably because they covered it up, what was Jimbo supposed to do?
trm94
AG
Just saying Bye to the original poster!
HoustonAg2106
AG
bmks270 said:

technoviking said:

Rape investigation went no where, he got caught having a BB gun fight with friends which we all have done (for me it was airsoft), when he stole the crablegs it was in the spring and he was suspended from the baseball team, and he was suspended for yelling inappropriately on campus

You're delusional

But again this is all pointless because he's not coming here anyway
TXAggie2011
AG
brisket-n-beer said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

Out of all the strained comparisons to Baylor, A&M = Baylor if A&M hires Jimbo Fisher is perhaps the most strained I've seen.

Good job.
AGGies0311
The police in CS would drive JFF home from NG. Bars would let him in and drink underage and the police would stay guard. Kenny Hill tried to pull the same crap and the team had an intervention. Jamies didn't rape anyone.... cleat chasers gonna chase
TXAggie2011
AG
bmks270 said:

technoviking said:

Setting aside the rape incident for a second, Winston was suspended for a game against Clemson.

As for other players...Jimbo has kicked at least one guy out of their football program, multiple players were suspended to start/earlier this season, etc. etc.

Saying Fisher has handed out "no comsequnces" is just patently false.
LakeSurfinAg08
AG
bmks270 said:

Winston:
- rape
- shoplifting crab legs
- property damage

Kid was out of control Fiser didn't do anything. We already had Manziel out doing dumb crap partying but at least that wasn't criminal.

Maybe CSPD covered up Johnny's criminal activities
Thompson
AG
EAD 65 said:

Hell we all loved Johnny Football and we turned a blind eye to all his shenanigans. What's the difference?
Wonder if Mr Football went to any JF's games?
What's the difference between a rapist and a guy with a cocaine problem? Do we really need to explain this?
gaberendon
Lol at the original poster!

Hahahahahahahahsjshsha

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.