Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Down 27-17 , 7 minutes left in fourth qtr

6,530 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ag86Hotard109
83Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And 3rd and 19 from your own 2 yard line. What do you do? Throw it to Mike Evans of course. Still one of the best comebacks ever. BTHO ole miss
ag_derp
AG
run toss. The spav way
JimbosHatBarelyFits
AG
Smoke draw
jagged
AG
83Aggie said:

Still one of the best comebacks ever.
the bruins say hi.
HoustonAg2106
AG
jagged said:

83Aggie said:

the bruins say hi.

Haha
third deck
AG
jagged said:

83Aggie said:

the bruins say hi.
I think OP meant greatest Aggie football comebacks in history...as we are fairly accustomed to shooting ourselves in the foot and "grabbing defeat out of the jaws of victory". For the maroon faithful, just holding onto a lead is stellar... but to come from behind and take the lead, now that is downright epic!
83Aggie
AG
Yep, should have qualified it as one of the best Aggie comebacks

J-Licious
AG
83Aggie said:

Yep, should have qualified it as one of the best Aggie comebacks

Still excites me to see those 3-30 yard plays in a row!
Post removed:
by user
StickTogetherAgs
Was an amazing comeback

Miss that season so much
TriumphForks
AG
Highlight reels from the 2012 season.....sometimes it's all I have.
Free Lunch
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

BERTOLET!!

I feel bad for the kid, but I feel like not enough people realize that had it not been for him sucking, we would likely have been undefeated or with 1 loss and playing in SEC championship game and hell probably the national title game. We were 1 decent (not lights out) kicker away from a natty. It sucks.
94chem
...and if John Wetteland had gone to Texas a year earlier, and if Nelson Crux could catch and Dwight Clark couldn't, and if Greg Hill didn't fumble and Albert Connell could hold onto the ball, if Dwyane Wade didn't get every call, if they complete the lateral to Leland, if Acie makes the layup, if David Britton doesn't get called for charging, if the ags get the INT in '63, if Berkman doesn't start trying again in Saint Louis, if Trey Moore could hold an 8 run lead, if we could catch a punt against BYU, if LSU had gone to a different regional...
gambochaman
AG
dammit...i want to have fun watching a&m football again
MSFC Aggie
AG
Swope
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
It's been five years already... It can't be that long ago. WTF
OSOB
StickTogetherAgs
MSFC Aggie said:

Swope

JimbosHatBarelyFits
AG
Had no idea that in 2012, Nealy was 2nd on the team for Tackles for a loss.

Moore - 21.0
Nealy - 7.5
Porter - 6.5
aggiebq03+
That season I though, "We did it. We finally found a coach who pulls out close games and has a team that doesn't quit. Ags are finally winning games we used to lose."

Then reality hit several years in a row and now we all know it was JFF and not the coaching that won those close games.
4L Aggie
AG
The 4th and 1 stop by Stewart was just as big.
The play you mentioned above, Stewart stop, TD to Swope and the INT by Hurd at the end to ice it could not have come together any better for us. That game erased the demons from the 2011 season of blown leads.
CoolAggie
AG
When I bought the DVD of "2012: The Season", I felt silly about it because I thought it was only the beginning of an unprecedented era of Aggie Football.
Ag86Hotard109
AG
94Chem....you're killing me....like death from 1000 cuts.....STOP!!.....you're causing my BAS to flare up again......
Ag86Hotard109
AG
94chem said:

...and if John Wetteland had gone to Texas a year earlier, and if Nelson Crux could catch and Dwight Clark couldn't, and if Greg Hill didn't fumble and Albert Connell could hold onto the ball, if Dwyane Wade didn't get every call, if they complete the lateral to Leland, if Acie makes the layup, if David Britton doesn't get called for charging, if the ags get the INT in '63, if Berkman doesn't start trying again in Saint Louis, if Trey Moore could hold an 8 run lead, if we could catch a punt against BYU, if LSU had gone to a different regional...
Just PLEASE STOP!....WAAAAAY too many bad memories I've tried to blot out of the corners of my mind.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.