Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Coaching Dominoes in the SEC

22,125 Views | 150 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by . . .
. . .
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DM44
From Football Scoop

Tennessee: Dan Wolken tweets that Tennessee is finalizing a deal to make Ohio State defensive coordinator Greg Schiano the new head coach of the Vols.
. . .
aggiehawg
AG
Okay, I got the Florida/Tennessee gigs for Mullen wrong. Still was right about Mullen bailing on Starkville.

Iron Bowl changed the Malzahn-to-Arkansas trajectory, too.

Ole Miss has called a previously unannounced team meeting this afternoon at 4. Either to announce the NCAA hammer or new coach?
DM44
I wonder how much money Jimmy Sexton will pocket by next weekend?

DM44
I also wonder if the fans at Miss State or Florida are more depressed right now?

aggiehawg
AG
DM44 said:

I also wonder if the fans at Miss State or Florida are more depressed right now?

Miss State without a doubt. They never accepted that Mullen would ever leave them.

Florida fans are just relieved its over and Mullen isn't that bad of a hire.
aTm2004
AG
MSU/SECALUM said:

Been told Mullen will sign a new four year deal(MS Law 4 year contract) early this coming week for $6M+ and money too keep the coaching staff in place. Tennessee will be hiring Norvell & Ole Miss will be keeping Luke.

So, Jimbo to A&M, right?
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
aTm2004
AG
DM44 said:

MSU. Remember, Mullen loved it in Starkvegas and was a lifer who would never leave because it was the best place in the world to coach.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
DM44
Latest story on the Arkansas search

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/brent-venables-mike-norvell-emerging-as-candidates-at-arkansas/
MSU/SECALUM
aTm2004 said:

MSU/SECALUM said:

Been told Mullen will sign a new four year deal(MS Law 4 year contract) early this coming week for $6M+ and money too keep the coaching staff in place. Tennessee will be hiring Norvell & Ole Miss will be keeping Luke.

So, Jimbo to A&M, right?
It isn't a done deal yet wait for some last minute wheeling and dealing
. . .

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.