Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Somebody convince me to go to the LSU game.

5,797 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by tjack16
HombreDoce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I despise their fan base and don't want to get into a fight. I convinced myself to go to Pasadena and got to see the greatest comeback in college football history. I believe this is the year we beat them. I would be taking my girlfriend, so the loose women will not have an effect on my decision.
AG
Food
Nino Brown
Your girlfriend doesn't sound very cool. Just kidding, it's college football. Go
CFBCommenter
Will ur girl frend be lose?
TecRecAg
AG
1. Don't take gf
2. Loose womenz
3. ???
4. Profit
AG
CFBCommenter said:

Will ur girl frend be lose?

I'm afraid we'll all be lose
Nino Brown
TecRecAg said:

1. Don't take gf
2. Loose womenz
3. ???
4. Profit
It's Baton Rouge, don't you mean?

1. Don't take gf
2. Loose womenz
3. ???
4. Doctors profit
TXAG 05
AG
Go. The tailgating is awesome, and the majority of their fans are cool as s***
Padre_Island_Ag
AG
Let's go Brandon!

Soli Deo Gloria
Hamburger Dan
If anyone can't get along with those groups from LSU, you must be doing something wrong. Lots of great food, more booze than you can drink, good natured shenanigans - "tiga bait". It's a great atmosphere, until the game starts.
Bone6

Quote:

Food

This...before or after the game hang out a day or two in New Orleans
jja79
AG
Their fans are great. Go.
wyattearpsghost
Why should anyone have to convince you ? If you REALLY want to go, then just go. What other people think should have no bearing whatsoever on your decision.
2thFixinAg
Only want to watch a guaranteed win against Nicholls State, new Mexico and ULALA? Those are the games to skip. Not the competitive ones.
SA-AG72
AG
Geaux!!!!
HombreDoce
AG
Thanks to all who weren't d***heads about it. I've heard some bad stories about their fans disrespecting female Aggies. If you guys say different, I'll take y'alls word for it. Padre, you would never tell me that to my face, but we can talk about it at the next SaltyAg mixer if you would like.
zooguy96
We're going to get our asses kicked, so I don't see the point in going to see that after you've already seen us get our asses kicked in Pasadena.
Racer X
AG
Aggie
AG
Night game at LSU

IMO a bucket item for any true college football fan
txag11
AG
stay in NO and drive in. great food everywhere...
agnatgas
AG
Seanzy2012
AG

Lol @ the fight comment. We've got a live one fellas. Gonna beat up Johnny Tiger and 30k of his closest friends.

While you might get some cheeky comments, nobody is going to tackle you to the ground or spit on you.

You can ignore them or you can be what is wrong with our country.

twk
AG
JohnnyG3 said:

Thanks to all who weren't d***heads about it. I've heard some bad stories about their fans disrespecting female Aggies. If you guys say different, I'll take y'alls word for it. Padre, you would never tell me that to my face, but we can talk about it at the next SaltyAg mixer if you would like.
LSU football fans, circa 2017, are a lot tamer than LSU football fans circa 1987. Tickets are too expensive for the type that used to cause most of the trouble. As long as you aren't hypersensitive, no reason to avoid LSU. The atmosphere has been really meh the two previous times we've played there in SEC action. Perhaps things would be different if this game really meant something, but it hasn't, and it won't this year either.
gooberhead
AG
Aggieland Outfitters throws a great tailgate and lots of Ags are there. we've taken our motorhome the last 2 games there and stayed at L'Auberge parking lot just a few miles down the river road. always had a good time
My Dad Earl
AG
theeyetest
JohnnyG3 said:

I would be taking my girlfriend
There are rules here for a reason.
FtLauderdaleAg91
AG
Definitely the food!

We didn't quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!
agnatgas
AG
Gumbo at the tailgate

Agnzona
Op, ever been hit in the head with an empty bottle of Jack? Is that on your bucket list?
kevmiller
Agnzona said:

Op, ever been hit in the head with an empty bottle of Jack? Is that on your bucket list?

Guarantee this didn't happen
AG
kevmiller said:

Agnzona said:

Guarantee this didn't happen

It did during the late 80's and early 90's. They'd throw empty whisky bottles.

I also had a friend arrested for standing up during the game. He was on the back row, too.
jbeaman88
AG
To see another FTAB drill at halftime!
Sq 17
When the Ags were regularly beating the corndogs along time ago their fan base was much more hostile. During the 80's the tceh fans were alwys worse than baylor because we had beaten Baylor so many times in a row. if we ever beat LSU 4 out of 5 expect a pretty ugly time in BR
Sq 17
jbeaman88 said:

To see another FTAB drill at halftime!
dont think they are letting band march
dirty dan
You (in particular) should stay home. You'll be much safer from all those mean LSU people, you wont gain weight from the cajun food, and the long sad drive home after the loss won't be an issue.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.