Story Poster
Texas A&M Football

The Film Room with Stephen McGee: No. 1 Alabama 27, Texas A&M 19

October 11, 2017

Each week, former Texas A&M quarterback Stephen McGee breaks down key plays from the previous game. This week Stephen and Gabe take a closer look at the Xs and Os of the Aggies' 27-19 loss to Alabama.

Discussion from...

The Film Room with Stephen McGee: No. 1 Alabama 27, Texas A&M 19

9,270 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by VikingNik
gocobra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks guys. I saw some things i did not see at the game. Stephen, you good at this brother.
sbs
Frank Grimes
AG
This was great. I wish Mr. McGee had some eligibility left. I love that he sees the reads right away. Hopefully Mond is learning.
Realtalk76
I think Stephen has some offensive coordinator in him. I seem I recall that he used to draw up his own plays when he was playing.
StickTogetherAgs
rbcs_2
AG
It's interesting the praise McGee had for Mazzone's play calling because that is one of the things we've complained about the most. Watching this breakdown really makes one understand that with young guys there are going to be struggles.
VikingNik
AG
If Mazzone can drop that idiotic always on first down run play he could be very good. Mond just needs a bit more experience on his progressions.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.