Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Do any of y'all remember a poster named NOSEGUARD?

6,077 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Sex Panther
Caesar4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cclearman said:

TOAg? He died a few years ago.
He did? I still see someone posting with that name on the other site.
MorgansPoint
AG
Nope
Chickenhawk
Champ Bailey said:

:30?

VatoLocoAggie
Here
The Original AG 76
AG
The proper name for the old GoBig12 board was GoBigSip as new were convinced that it was run by sips. I believe that Noseguard was also with us all the way back to the DMN boards. Those were the days !
corybantic
TOAg and Jamie still post on agTimes. This site and AgTimes have about the same free real football content but this site is far more entertaining

Been one or two years since I've seen a Noseguard post.
cedar
If he's dead he can't be posting there. Someone is wrong. As for Jamie he was the biggest jerk to ever post here. He was a mod who would ban dozens of people a night. A total loser.
Tickethead
AG
I just sent my best buddy Noseguard a text about the APB. He is currently celebrating a Southlake Dragon win and will be hosting yet another epic tailgaite in E lot tomorrow. I will be joining him for food, fellowship, and libations. Oh my , ToAg, Jamie, Aggietimes, what a blast of memories!
Noseguard9
AG
Nosguard lives. I don't post much anymore but I am alive and well doing my thing in Southlake. Still have my Aggie tickets, although I did cut up my Nichols State and ULL tix and mailed them to Woodward with a few words of encouragement. Gig'em.

TennAg
Bonfired said:

I remember that he went on an epic rant after we lost to Tech in 1999, and that loss contributed to the 1st Great TexAgs Meltdown...board was down for a week, and we all had to re-register.

The 10/10/1999 crew knows.

Was that the game BeBop said he had to fire two shot gun blasts out his window into a rolled-up water hose to get out his anger? Cause that was a "holy-s" eyebrow raiser like none other.
amercer
AG
I (accidentally) turned over a table at the Fox and Hound during that 1999 game. There was a pic of us in the Eagle (pre table turnover) watching it..

I'm not sure when I started lurking on here but it was a couple years before I signed up.
Pelayo
AG
Nosequard always told it straight and ran afoul of the perennial pumpshine pumper

PHS seen here

With the ministry of truth who didn't allow diverging opinions back then.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Stumpknocker
While we are reminiscing, does anybody remember the name of that little tTech midget RB that ran all over us in early to mid 90's. I think that game was actually the beginning of the end for Renaldus Chokus aka PHS.
Threadbare
Stumpknocker said:

While we are reminiscing, does anybody remember the name of that little tTech midget RB that ran all over us in early to mid 90's. I think that game was actually the beginning of the end for Renaldus Chokus aka PHS.
We owned TT in the early 90's; we lost to them in '95, '96, and '99, if I recall correctly. I remember Byron Hanspard, but I think he was done before then. I don't remember much about the Tech teams that we lost to, other than Zach Thomas shooting off his mouth.
runontexas
AG
Noseguard9 said:

Nosguard lives. I don't post much anymore but I am alive and well doing my thing in Southlake. Still have my Aggie tickets, although I did cut up my Nichols State and ULL tix and mailed them to Woodward with a few words of encouragement. Gig'em.

#BIRDSUP
ccatag
AG
Stumpknocker said:

Are you thinking about that guy who ended up playing for the Patriots and being Bradey's dump-odd outlet?
Sex Panther
AG
Noseguard9 said:

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.