Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Clarification on the Cane

7,975 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aggiebq03+
BigDog12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dr. Horrible said:

So much misinformation on this thread...

yea it is a pimp scepter
AggieWonWon
I guess pt isn't a thing anymore in the corpse?
Titan83
AG
Chill out dude. You're going to stroke out posting twice a year.

Halftime was very well received by the fans. The crooked lines are called "diagonals".

If you have a problem with the job performance of General Ramirez or Dr. Rhea you should talk to them on the quad at next step off. I'm sure they would find your observations insightful - perhaps even bordering on genius.

Please let us know how it goes.

marble rye
AG
It was in the first Pulse episode (before UCLA) so maybe it developed as a thing pre-season. Whoever had it was using it like the band guys do.
RAB83
AG
halfastros81 said:

I'm pretty sure it was one of the drum major's batons. Someone on here dubbed it the pimp stick and it stuck. It looked to me like when they first handed it to Trayveon he didn't have any idea what to do with it but he thought on his feet quickly and turned it into a funny situation. I thought it was funny at the time. Had it not been caught on tv cameras it wouldn't have been a big deal imo but then fast forward to blowing the lead it just looks bad.

The problem was not the "Pimp Stick" imo. The problem was blowing the lead and the way it happened. It unfolded right before our eyes and the coaching staff had no answers for stopping it. I felt pretty confident when UCLA cut the lead to 44-24 that the game was in danger. Call it BAS or whatever , that feeling was clearly justified. That's not what you should expect out of a Top Ten salaried coaching staff.
Your BAS isn't so bad. I felt the game was in danger a touchdown earlier. Every Ag near me in the stadium seemed to be thinking the same thing. Such is the confidence in our coaching staff.
Hi, Im Brett
AG
Bigger question for me is...

How long have these pimps been part of the halftime show?
zephyr88
AG
HECUBUS
AG
Furlock Bones
AG
aTmneal said:

It was never "cool", even when we were winning. It's dumb and little insulting to the band, whether they actually think that or not.

Only thing worse than overly enthusiastic guy is overly serious guy.

What a beech.
aggiebq03+
This is a drum major mace:

This is the pimp stick:
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.