Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Booger just referenced

7,079 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by bigcat22
94DallasAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
the "Pimp Cane at Texas A&M " during the USF/Temple game.
Charlie 31
AG
I just heard that when he was describing the sideline motivation teams are using. He literally said, "Texas A&M has the pimp cane." :-P

Leander - Ag
Ag Tag
Get on the Pimp Stick!
Hulla Baller
AG
I thought it was a baton?
ahlongslide
AG
That means he reads TexAgs, Amirite?
MR Gadsden
Booger reads? That might be a stretch.
welborn
I had a cat named booger that was smarter than he could ever imagine being. He's on tv because he fills a void and has a stupid name. His entire tv career is a check in the box for Disney & that's it.
Krazykat
AG
1:34 mark. Discusses these stupid props on the sidelines.

aeon-ag
I hope the next coach we get does away with all the pimp crap, uniform fashion shows, on the field and sideline antics and concentrates on winning football games.
welborn
Here are that dipstick's credentials:

He's black (& let's face it, sports media is predominantly white dudes)

His name is "Booger". (No further info needed)

He played in the SEC. (awesome bro)

He bought a suit. (#Belk)

Espn "talent" is shrinking & to reference something completely unrelated to the game your covering let's you know he's looking to fill dead air because he's not very good at his job. It's not a shot at A&M. It's a lack of being prepared to talk about sports and trying to fill the time.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Hulla Baller said:

Mace
Charlie 31
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Hulla Baller said:

Mace
Aggie87
AG
welborn said:

Espn "talent" is shrinking & to reference something completely unrelated to the game your covering let's you know he's looking to fill dead air because he's not very good at his job. It's not a shot at A&M. It's a lack of being prepared to talk about sports and trying to fill the time.

Criticizing him for being black in a white man's game. Got it.

Criticizing him because he has a nickname. Got it.

You don't belong here, black man. Got it.
agsquirrel97
AG
Aggie87 said:

welborn said:

But he checked all the boxes for a solid TexAgs post. Gotta count for something
TX scallywAG
AG
aeon-ag said:

I hope the next coach we get does away with all the pimp crap, uniform fashion shows, on the field and sideline antics and concentrates on winning football games.

Right, what coach would allow that. Oh yeah...
---
Class of '10 - A&M Undergrad & Master's Alum
Shooz in Katy
AG
94DallasAG said:

Pimp cane leads the nation in turnover margin!

So all you booger bltches opposed, getcho bltchasses back out there and turn them tricks. Send them checks signed by Big Ole Ass Booger to the 12th Man Foundation payable to The Chief.
fieldtrailer
AG
Booger had to ensure the other black guy run LSU into the ground while talking about Miss St. Booger had to say something. It is sad how ESPN forces black men to be their uncle toms.
welborn
Aggie87 said:

welborn said:

I'm not criticizing him for any of that snow flake. I don't give a **** if he's green, named Marvin, and played for Utep. Espn does though and you're the type of sheep they love because you soak that **** up.

Don't put clan robes in my closet because I said what everyone else is too chicken **** to say. Booger is bad at his job. Period.

The only black espn employees you knew of prior were Stu, and John Saunders. Don't act like this is outrage is illegitimate because I spoke the truth.
welborn
Furthermore why don't you be pissed that "pimp cane" and A&M are being used in the same sentence Mr SJW? All the feels.

welborn
It's not about: black coach/pimp cane/swagger. No one cares about that. "Recruits don't care about that despite popular opinion. Fn win. That's what matters. Can you win?

Yet we as fans bicker about props and bs. I'm so sick of it. Do you not realize that this is a multi million dollar business that is failing?

Arguments about perceived racism and pimp canes. Arguments about a mouthpiece espn employee.

Congrats. No really congrats. You're special.
welborn
Did it ever dawn on you that Ray Lewis was unqualified? I mean his....he's black and played football? Let's give him a mic. Let's ignore that he ****ing killed a guy.

Agro1999
Why is it the people that are so personally offended by stuff always call the person that upset them a "snowflake?"

Project much?
peace
S
Thankfully, Ray Lewis did not last but one year, I believe. Did not appreciate his hire for that job.
marble rye
AG
Did some posts get deleted or did welborn have four Costanza moments in a row where he thought of various comebacks?
Sparkie
AG

BQ_90
AG
Schu2000 said:

94DallasAG said:

So all you booger bltches opposed, getcho bltchasses back out there and turn them tricks. Send them checks signed by Big Ole Ass Booger to the 12th Man Foundation payable to The Chief.
Pimp cane is for the offense, the defense has a trash can
Meximan
Pam Poovey said:

Did some posts get deleted or did welborn have four Costanza moments in a row where he thought of various comebacks?
Shooz in Katy
AG
BQ_90 said:

Schu2000 said:

94DallasAG said:

Pimp cane is for the offense, the defense has a trash can

Good catch. One of my hobbies is drinking and posting.
Frank Grimes
AG
welborn said:

Aggie87 said:

welborn said:

I'm not criticizing him for any of that snow flake. I don't give a **** if he's green, named Marvin, and played for Utep. Espn does though and you're the type of sheep they love because you soak that **** up.

Don't put clan robes in my closet because I said what everyone else is too chicken **** to say. Booger is bad at his job. Period.

The only black espn employees you knew of prior were Stu, and John Saunders. Don't act like this is outrage is illegitimate because I spoke the truth.

I think ESPN has, and has had, more black employees than you mentioned. Have you ever seen any white ESPN personalities you did not like? I have. Did you criticize their being hired because of their whiteness? I haven't seen any green employees yet.
Ian Neff
AG
Cari Champion is black.
And everything about her is the best thing to happen to espn.
I mean she's beyond beyond.
JayD23
AG
welborn said:

Aggie87 said:

welborn said:

That's weird because I didn't think any of that.
bigcat22
AG
Wow that escalated quickly. Hopefully part of this was alcohol induced. If not, wow.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.