Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

If Aggies help Jordan Moore out is that an NCAA violation?

6,100 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
hunter2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OP
TRL-Ag
The best part is the last line. "Moore committed to Texas A&M last December over several major offers. Arkansas, however, did not extend a scholarship."

Because they knew they weren't going to land him over Texas A&M, Alabama, LSU, Florida State, Michigan and multiple other programs that are better.
Smithjg
dlance said:

Smithjg said:

I dont know about everybody on Texags, but if you donate to a&M, TMF, etc., i'm pretty sure you are considered a "booster" and any contact or buying him tickets IS an NCAA violation.

From the NCAA website on booster involvement, "a booster CAN NOT Provide free or reduced-cost tickets for a prospect or the prospect's relatives or guardian to attend an athletic event."

I'm SURE if I'm wrong everyone will correct me. . Best and safest bet is... Don't even consider it.....

With the "notanotherdime" movement there are probably a lot of non-boosters around now.
I undestand what you are saying, but according to the NCAA, once you are considered a booster, you are always a booster, forever.
ABATTBQ11
AG
aggie kid said:

He should decommit, take the ticket, then find a camera at halftime and declare for the Ags.

I would decommit and show up to the hand in maroon from head to toe, then tell everyone else what a bunch of little *****es Arkansas are.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.