Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Brent Zwerneman Tweet

17,083 Views | 95 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aggiehawg
runontexas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
runontexas
AG
runontexas
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Is this supposed to be news?
Cancelled
AG
That's going to leave a mark
ILuvAgLand
Curious what he is referring to here

There are some things that I felt because of my ethical standards I was not a good fit. I felt if I had to do it again, I would probably do a lot better job of researching it.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
ILuvAgLand said:

Curious what he is referring to here

There are some things that I felt because of my ethical standards I was not a good fit. I felt if I had to do it again, I would probably do a lot better job of researching it.

Referring to this article about an interview that Hymen did

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article174596706.html
Tamu_mgm
AG
Still can't believe how **cking hyman showed up to the baseball super regional in a **cking tcu shirt. That guy was easily our worst AD by far, man **** that guy. It's hard to get so riled up about an AD of all positions, but this guy deserves it.
HBCanine08
AG
Tamu_mgm said:

Still can't believe how...
Look at those who interviewed and hired him or approved his hire. Not trying to be a smartass, but they share some blame in him being our AD.
runontexas
AG
Hah yeah, that doesn't sound good...
ILuvAgLand
That has to be tcu or sip reporter. No way you get that much info out of a 10 min convo.

Total hit piece.
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
Interesting article from Engel. According to Hyman it seems he was never given the freedom to do what he wanted.
runontexas
AG
And had nothing to do with Summy's ironclad contract
FishingAggie
This year. All by itself.

Can anyone here remember another year with more ***t???

Letters, former a/d's talking smack in a public interview, bad contracts getting publicized, regents tweeting to fire the coach, ad giving a coach (on tv) notice he's in the hotseat,,

Have we had another year like this? I'm sure social median is a lot but gosh damn this is getting ridiculous
Ex-liberalag12
The article is misleading, nothing Hyman said was "trouble" or "troubling". Shocked the DFW papers are once again trying to put A&M in a bad light - LOL
02skiag
AG
What I take from the interview is Hyman didn't have the balls or just didn't care to do his job. Of course plenty of folks want their hand in athletics but in the end he didn't do his job well.
BenFiasco14
AG
FishingAggie said:

Letters, former a/d's talking smack in a public interview, bad contracts getting publicized, regents tweeting to fire the coach, ad giving a coach (on tv) notice he's in the hotseat,,

Have we had another year like this? I'm sure social median is a lot but gosh damn this is getting ridiculous

Don't forget our lovable professor Curry calling for the killing of white people.
Clown_World
I just want to point out that calling someone a "weinie" in a tweet apparently now passes for journalism. We've devolved all the way back to the sandbox in kindergarten.

Oh....and Hymen sucks
Jack Cheese
AG
The article was self-serving garbage pumped out by a FW-based (read:TCU) reporter. It contradicted itself more than once, was confusing, and was full of innuendo but few details.
JR Ewingford
Hey TCU, got any coke, steroids for sale still? That worthless football team is real ethical. Hyman is a f-- loser just like the star telegram.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Good to know A&M hasn't changed. Still a lot of rich dumbasses trying to run the show because they know better. I'm guessing that was Wilson that had the contract drawn up. Is it Buzbee's turn to pick the new coach? If not, which regent gets it this time? Which ******* buddy of one of the ******* regents will be the next coach? Lowry Mays picked Fran; Wilson picked Sumlin. Who's next to **** **** up in the athletic department? God, burn the whole ****ing thing to the ground and start over. What an embarrassment.
BTKAG97
AG
Jack Cheese said:

The article was self-serving garbage pumped out by a FW-based (read:TCU) reporter. It contradicted itself more than once, was confusing, and was full of innuendo but few details.
So it should be a lock to win a pulitzer?
Ragoo
AG
Tamu_mgm said:

Still can't believe how **cking hyman showed up to the baseball super regional in a **cking tcu shirt. That guy was easily our worst AD by far, man **** that guy. It's hard to get so riled up about an AD of all positions, but this guy deserves it.
so much this.
Ragoo
AG
OldShadeOfBlue said:

Interesting article from Engel. According to Hyman it seems he was never given the freedom to do what he wanted.
knowing what we know about Hyman, that is probably a good thing.
GoodOldAgs
AnalogyAg
Hyman- you keep mentioning personal ethics and that you probably couldnt take such a job in future.

BULL. SSHHHIIIIIT!!!! The AD job represents all of Texas A&M athletics, and you (so say you by your admissions) buried your own good judgment on what was best for Texas A&M so that you could KEEP YOUR JOB AND COLLECT YOUR HUGE PAYCHECKS.

Dont talk this crap about your personal ethics- you were a ***** (hoor) by your own admission. You went along with the contract for money. period.
ABATTBQ11
AG
My god, the grammar... Does no one proof read this ****?
Agsuffering@bulaw
Analogy for the win. If it was so bad, he should have resigned in protest. He had no problem collecting a big paycheck.
ghowe
AG
I don't know for certain what in there is truth or lie, but I tend to think his comments on the contract extension are likely more true that not. Nobody would have done that deal except a "brother-in-law" or a complete incompetent. I tend to think it's the former.
AggieWonWon
Op is a sip
pinche gringo
AG
Hyman is ass my dude
runontexas
AG
MaroonStain
AG
FishingAggie said:

Sounds 'SEC ready' as in A&M getting publicity not your post.
CrazyDayDuck
BenFiasco14 said:

FishingAggie said:

Don't forget our lovable professor Curry calling for the killing of white people.

And don't forget Mark Dodge's comments on the culture of our program.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
AggieWonWon said:

Op is a sip

No, OP is a utsa wannabe
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.