Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Cain Garage Parking

1,992 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Redstone
wsjag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone ever parked and what are the pros and cons of doing so? I realize it is right across the street from Kyle but is it a pain to get out of it after the game?

Amazing you can get spots here for SC < $20 on Stubhub including fees.
PlanoAg98
AG
I wouldn't park in any garage on game day if you want to get out anytime soon after the game. There's plenty of pay lots in the churches around the campus that you'll get out of much quicker. I
45-70Ag
AG
We usually park in a small place on west campus, oceanic something or other building. It's small, maybe 25 spots and costs twenty dollars. Easy to get into and out.
Smithjg
i patked in Koldus for years and never had a bad wait getting out. Of course, I was always there several hours before kickoff with two CT kids (over 8 years) and pregame meals, March In, etc., and almost always parked on the ground level. The biggest wait was always dodging the crowd leaving Kyle, then being routed through BFE trying to leave.
Hehateme1
Check out Stubhub. Seeing several Lot E passes pretty cheap. Not that much farther to walk and post game exit has been fairly hassle free so far this year.
Duckhook
AG
I got lucky and parked there once last year. Zipped right out after the game. They don't want the BMA regulars parking there to be delayed. They run you around the drill field and back out to Wellborn. Not a lot of other competing traffic until you get to Wellborn.
RINO Safari
AG
Quote:

I got lucky and parked there once last year. Zipped right out after the game. They don't want the BMA regulars parking there to be delayed. They run you around the drill field and back out to Wellborn. Not a lot of other competing traffic until you get to Wellborn.
This sounds right. I haven't ever parked in a garage on game day, but I've been on the roads during/after a game and they shut down a ton of them to all other traffic not coming out of the game.
Redstone
AG
I remember what Cain was like before they tore it down. When there was no garage there, and it was the athletic residential facility.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.