Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Arky game win or loss?

10,184 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by LongOffTheTee
Signel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The line is -2.5 or so to us.... in other words, both teams are so bad they really have no idea wtf will happen. The lucky team will win.
vander54
S
Signel said:

The line is -2.5 or so to us.... in other words, both teams are so bad they really have no idea wtf will happen. The lucky team will win.

It's starting to move in our favor and I've seen -3. Vegas is 58.5% accurate at predicting winners at -3.
Deputy Travis Junior
ESPN is showing Arkansas -2.

Honestly nobody really knows how good either of these teams is. I wouldn't be surprised to see us win or lose by 2 TDs.
Cardiac Saturday
vander54
S
Deputy Travis Junior said:

ESPN is showing Arkansas -2.

Honestly nobody really knows how good either of these teams is. I wouldn't be surprised to see us win or lose by 2 TDs.

ESPN has had the wrong spread since they were released.
jwal
My take is both teams are struggling and will be looking for every break they can get. Could be tricks plays coming out of the bag as Sumlin and Brett B are both embattled.

I think it will come down to turnovers was usual. Despite their deficiencies, Arkansas competed pretty well with TCU until the end of their contest and will prove to be a whole lot more physically than U La La and Nichols - Sumlin's two victories. I see a tight 28-24 type game as others have also indicated.

If Sumlin chokes up on clock management and commits other foolishness - he'll lose. I want him gone.
LongOffTheTee
Stagecoach said:

Lose. They're due against us and I don't believe we have the coaching to win another close one. My fear is it could get ugly even, despite Arky's problems. Hope I'm wrong

You were wrong

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.