Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

At least were #1 in one poll

4,046 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 67walkon
tex 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I expect we all concur with these polling results.

College football's 10 most disappointing teams: High hopes already turned to despair
1. Texas A&M
It's like the majority of Kevin Sumlin's tenure in reverse: Instead of steamrolling early and fading late, A&M has stubbed their toe right out of the gate. After coughing up a 34-point lead in the opener to UCLA, the Aggies struggled to put away Nicholls State of the Football Championship Subdivision to even their record at 1-1.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/09/12/college-football-10-most-disappointing-teams-texas-am-georgia-southern-byu/655721001/
SeattleAgJr
Truth hurts. Can his ass now.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Who really had high hopes for A&M this year? Other than for a fleeting moment during halftime of the UCLA game, I figured most realistic people had us pinned for 7-8 wins.
texagg14
AG
Fire Sumlin
TexasAggie_97
AG
primomosquito said:

Who really had high hopes for A&M this year? Other than for a fleeting moment during halftime of the UCLA game, I figured most realistic people had us pinned for 7-8 wins.
I had us winning 7 but now I say 5. I am not really upset though because we have no chance at winning the conference so I would rather have a bad season, force change and move on.
Ian Neff
AG
TexasAggie_97 said:

primomosquito said:

I had us winning 7 but now I say 5. I am not really upset though because we have no chance at winning the conference so I would rather have a bad season, force change and move on.

$10 says Sumlin finds a way to get 8 wins and then not allow the change you seek.
FriscoKid
AG
Ian Neff said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

primomosquito said:

$10 says Sumlin finds a way to get 8 wins and then not allow the change you seek.

Biggest Sunshine Pumper award is yours and it's not even close.
TexasAggie_97
AG
Ian Neff said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

primomosquito said:

You may be right but I certainly hope you are not.
deadbq03
AG
primomosquito said:

That sounds about right... Problem is that the last 6 quarters indicate we're on track to get maybe 4.
Tamu_mgm
AG
How are we disappointing if we started the year unranked, had no expectations, and picked by many to go 6-6? In fact, we are right on track for that. Even these dumb*** articles contradict themselves.
aggiedent
AG
Quote:

How are we disappointing if we started the year unranked, had no expectations, and picked by many to go 6-6? In fact, we are right on track for that. Even these dumb*** articles contradict themselves.

+1. These news idiots want everything both ways.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Tamu_mgm said:

They are probably taking into account the fact that we looked like a top 10 team at halftime against UCLA and ever since then it has come crumbling down
Artimus Gordon
And as we have seen it only gets worse after september
67walkon
Whoop!! Our football program is an embarrassing Joke. Please Lord release us from this evil
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.