Texas A&M Football
Sponsored By

At least were #1 in one poll

tex 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
AG
I expect we all concur with these polling results.

College football's 10 most disappointing teams: High hopes already turned to despair
1. Texas A&M
It's like the majority of Kevin Sumlin's tenure in reverse: Instead of steamrolling early and fading late, A&M has stubbed their toe right out of the gate. After coughing up a 34-point lead in the opener to UCLA, the Aggies struggled to put away Nicholls State of the Football Championship Subdivision to even their record at 1-1.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2017/09/12/college-football-10-most-disappointing-teams-texas-am-georgia-southern-byu/655721001/
SeattleAgJr
L
Truth hurts. Can his ass now.
primomosquito
A
AG
Who really had high hopes for A&M this year? Other than for a fleeting moment during halftime of the UCLA game, I figured most realistic people had us pinned for 7-8 wins.
texagg14
L
AG
Fire Sumlin
TexasAggie_97
L
AG
primomosquito said:

Who really had high hopes for A&M this year? Other than for a fleeting moment during halftime of the UCLA game, I figured most realistic people had us pinned for 7-8 wins.
I had us winning 7 but now I say 5. I am not really upset though because we have no chance at winning the conference so I would rather have a bad season, force change and move on.
Ian Neff
L
AG
TexasAggie_97 said:

primomosquito said:

I had us winning 7 but now I say 5. I am not really upset though because we have no chance at winning the conference so I would rather have a bad season, force change and move on.

$10 says Sumlin finds a way to get 8 wins and then not allow the change you seek.
FriscoKid
L
AG
Ian Neff said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

primomosquito said:

$10 says Sumlin finds a way to get 8 wins and then not allow the change you seek.

Biggest Sunshine Pumper award is yours and it's not even close.
TexasAggie_97
L
AG
Ian Neff said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

primomosquito said:

You may be right but I certainly hope you are not.
deadbq03
L
AG
primomosquito said:

That sounds about right... Problem is that the last 6 quarters indicate we're on track to get maybe 4.
Tamu_mgm
L
AG
How are we disappointing if we started the year unranked, had no expectations, and picked by many to go 6-6? In fact, we are right on track for that. Even these dumb*** articles contradict themselves.
aggiedent
L
AG
Quote:

How are we disappointing if we started the year unranked, had no expectations, and picked by many to go 6-6? In fact, we are right on track for that. Even these dumb*** articles contradict themselves.

+1. These news idiots want everything both ways.
HoustonAg2106
A
AG
Tamu_mgm said:

They are probably taking into account the fact that we looked like a top 10 team at halftime against UCLA and ever since then it has come crumbling down
Artimus Gordon
H
And as we have seen it only gets worse after september
67walkon
H
Whoop!! Our football program is an embarrassing Joke. Please Lord release us from this evil
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Membership Benefits >