Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Gary Kubiak

4,015 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Texas A&M
William_C_G
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If we are going to hire an Aggie as our next FB coach, the former Head Coach of the Houston Texans should get some consideration.

Yes, he has "retired" due to "health reasons." But so did Urban Meyer before he won a national championship at Ohio State.
Liquid Wrench
Snap E Tom
You see that magnifying glass at the top? Know what it's for?
MidTnAg
AG
He probably will be considered, but so will MANY others.
William_C_G
AG
Other than CM, Kubiak should get the most consideration of all Ags....if he took care of his health like Urban Meyer did.
texagg14
AG
Wouldn't be opposed but at this point we'd all take a steaming pile of **** as head coach.

Super Bowl Champ title would be good with recruits.
Gladiator-91
AG
jrbaggie
+1
ABATTBQ11
AG
William_C_G said:

If we are going to hire an Aggie as our next FB coach, the former Head Coach of the Houston Texans should get some consideration.

Yes, he has "retired" due to "health reasons." But so did Urban Meyer before he won a national championship at Ohio State.

Kubiak actually had a ministroke. Urban Meyer just really wanted to get out of Florida.
ashley
ABATTBQ11 said:

William_C_G said:

Kubiak actually had a ministroke. Urban Meyer just really wanted to get out of Florida.

If he wanted to coach he'd coach the Broncos
Aggie95
AG
I have instructed Kim Jong-Un to fire a nuclear weapon at the TexAgs server the next time anyone brings up the name Gary Kubiak as the next head coach at A&M.
Flashdiaz
AG
Aggie95 said:

I have instructed Kim Jong-Un to fire a nuclear weapon at the TexAgs server the next time anyone brings up the name Gary Kubiak as the next head coach at A&M.
Gary Kubiak as the next head coach at A&M
HBCanine08
AG
Flashdiaz said:

Aggie95 said:

yardwhisperer
AG
Kubiak was recently quoted saying he would like to take a job consulting for a "College football program," but would never be a head coach again.
Aggie95
AG
Flashdiaz said:

Aggie95 said:

orders have been sent....server will either go down in a matter of minutes, or the warhead will blow up seconds after launch. Either way, we win!!
aggiedent
AG
For the eleventy billionth time, the man has said that he never wanted to be a college head coach because he doesn't like recruiting.
ag_eet
AG
Sherman 2.0
S.A. Aggie
AG
I like Gary, but the NFL has a real off season, college football does not. The college game would not suit him well for his health issues.
Flashdiaz
AG
S.A. Aggie said:

I like Gary, but the NFL has a real off season, college football does not. The college game would not suit him well for his health issues.
A&M likes to give big contracts so coaches don't feel stressed or pressured to perform. He'll be ok.
William_C_G
AG
Did not know about mini-stroke. Very sorry to hear this.
carrollyp1
Kubiak is not coming to A&M. He loves the NFL and will retire from all football in Denver. If you choose a former player to be our coach, welcome to mediocrity. Get a coach that has pedigree from Saban, Fisher or the top defensive coordinator available, such as Pruitt, Aranda, Venables or that caliber.
Texas A&M
If his health was better, I'd be all for it. In a perfect world we'd get someone that's as good a person as he is.

Here he is addressing a junior high football team as they get ready for the school's first game. I think this took place today (or sometime this week).
https://www.facebook.com/staopcs/videos/1629761650396844/?hc_ref=ART4M3KbDfgQIGc2zxjOC0ixNnqVswBJft3FEAHiPNo28dk-vIw4Ju0Ej-u1BS15XMc
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.