Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Dear Coach Sumlin

8,506 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by headshrinker
bigblackag12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
INF4PREZ
Lateralus Ag
AG
Ian would make a hell of a lot better prez than the clown we have.

bigblackag12
AG
He does have an uncanny ability to predict football games and plan end of season parties. That level of foresight and goal setting may just work for 2020
BAS for life
The post is simple. It's part troll, part disgust with you all, and part sadness that Sumlin hasn't worked out.
BAS for life
If you don't think Sumlin is the right guy, that's fine but the way people have been acting lately does nothing but hurt the program.
2thFixinAg
Ian Neff said:

I am your favorite here in the zoo. And it's because of that, I am writing you.

Everyone here knows that you get paid well. Numerous morans all over the state are so jealous of you that they literally can't get thoughts you out of their mind. We both know that's part of the job.

But unlike most of the "people" here, we both know that you'd do this work for free. And it's with that fact in mind that I tell you this:

Texas A&M University is a magical place with a history unlike any other school in the nation, and Kyle Field for many of us, is our favorite place on earth. And if this is your last year, please know that none of us wanted this end. But please keep this fact forever in your heart...

This is our fault. There is something wrong with us. We are the Bermuda of CFB. No one understands it. This place gives miracles (JFF) and doles out curses with reckless abandon (everything else). We are the wandering stars for whom black darkness has been reserved forever.

Someday, when you're hoisting the National Championship Trophy over your head at another school, know that for many of us, you'll be our Andy Dufresne.

You are loved. Amen.
Adult tip #1: If you are going to accuse people of being morons at least spell the word correctly.

Adult tip #2: And don't be a child and interject "literally" randomly. Especially if The sentence works just fine without it. Example: Adult tip #1 is literally ironic.
mpaggie06
AG
Dear Coach Epps-

Sometimes things just don't work out. I figured you'd put us over the edge after you led the Steelers to the Super Bowl and then beat Bama in year 1, but maybe it was just a fleeting dream. Either way, good luck- I'm sure you'll find someone else to pay you way too much money...it just can't be any more of ours (we are saving up for the new iPhone X).

P.S., you can keep all the swag as a going away present. Also, here's your Kanye CD back, too. We won't need it after the break-up. Oh, and let us know where we can ship the pyrotechnic gear; I'm sure your next school will love it just as much as we did.
rbcs_2
AG
2thFixinAg said:

Ian Neff said:

I am your favorite here in the zoo. And it's because of that, I am writing you.

Everyone here knows that you get paid well. Numerous morans all over the state are so jealous of you that they literally can't get thoughts you out of their mind. We both know that's part of the job.

But unlike most of the "people" here, we both know that you'd do this work for free. And it's with that fact in mind that I tell you this:

Texas A&M University is a magical place with a history unlike any other school in the nation, and Kyle Field for many of us, is our favorite place on earth. And if this is your last year, please know that none of us wanted this end. But please keep this fact forever in your heart...

This is our fault. There is something wrong with us. We are the Bermuda of CFB. No one understands it. This place gives miracles (JFF) and doles out curses with reckless abandon (everything else). We are the wandering stars for whom black darkness has been reserved forever.

Someday, when you're hoisting the National Championship Trophy over your head at another school, know that for many of us, you'll be our Andy Dufresne.

You are loved. Amen.
Adult tip #1: If you are going to accuse people of being morons at least spell the word correctly.

Adult tip #2: And don't be a child and interject "literally" randomly. Especially if The sentence works just fine without it. Example: Adult tip #1 is literally ironic.

The phrase "Adult tip" makes me a little uneasy.
Win At Life
AG
Quote:

We are the wandering stars for whom black darkness has been reserved forever.

WT everliv'n F???
bigblackag12
AG
Black darkness is nothing to be afraid of
headshrinker
AG
I want what Ian's smoking, especially before my quarterly taxes are due tomorrow. Thank you Coach Sumlin and the IRS.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.