Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

What would you do?

7,376 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dustytool
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
track them down, kick them in the balls.

then tweet out that we found the twit and kicked their racists self in the balls
The Debt
Ragoo said:

track them down, kick them in the balls.

then tweet out that we found the twit and kicked their racists self in the balls

-ME
AG
Tear down his/her fence!
Ragoo
AG
-ME said:

Tear down his/her fence!
but then the outdoor board might pitch in to rebuild it

edit: typing is hard
AgFan131
VM
FCBlitz
I am personally tired of having to wave my arms up and down and exclaim I not racist. It doesn't matter.....because the whole racism claim is fake and only used to extort money. So we could all hang someone up in a full Kyle Field and stone that person to death.....and it wouldn't change a thing.

Sumlin is a terrible over paid coach. Just assuming the letter was writing by a fan. Does it matter who wrote it?
texagg14
AG
Burn the witch!
Phoenix1
AgFan131 said:

VM

Vince Mcmahon?
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
FCBlitz said:

I am personally tired of having to wave my arms up and down and exclaim I not racist. It doesn't matter.....because the whole racism claim is fake and only used to extort money. So we could all hang someone up in a full Kyle Field and stone that person to death.....and it wouldn't change a thing.

Sumlin is a terrible over paid coach. Just assuming the letter was writing by a fan. Does it matter who wrote it?
Writing a letter to someone and calling that person a ni***r is a fake racism claim? Ridiculous
FriscoKid
AG
The Debt said:

dcAg said:

Tell the police.

Why?

No chit! Post it here and let them catch up later after they met their traffic ticket quota.
FriscoKid
AG
Husky Boy Jr. said:

FCBlitz said:

Writing a letter to someone and calling that person a ni***r is a fake racism claim? Ridiculous

I grew up with the phrase "sticks and stones may break my bones....."

It is a little bit of fake outrage over this letter.
Phoenix1
FriscoKid said:

The Debt said:

dcAg said:

Tell the police.

Why?

No chit! Post it here and let them catch up later after they met their traffic ticket quota.

Look what we did to MFBarnes. This guy will be eating rat poison with a spoon by the time we're done with him!!!
AgFan131
Try again
Ag Law
AgFan131 said:

VM

This thread may get interesting.
Ag00Ag
AG
If this is a troll, it's in particularly bad taste.

If not, spill it. If you can't reveal name at least inform as to 1) whether or not the letter writer (s) are even Aggies, and 2) what action has been taken in terms of notifying authorities.
The Debt
Phoenix1 said:

FriscoKid said:

The Debt said:

dcAg said:

Tell the police.

Why?

Look what we did to MFBarnes. This guy will be eating rat poison with a spoon by the time we're done with him!!!

You want someone dead for using the nword?
Ragoo
AG
AgFan131 said:

VM
von miller
van malone
VoreMoar

wtf is this supposed to mean?
Sbisa Chef
I'd hire a pool boy and have him tweet it from Sumlin's backyard.
Phoenix1
The Debt said:

Phoenix1 said:

FriscoKid said:

The Debt said:

dcAg said:

Tell the police.

Why?

I was being facetious- but I do think their should be consequences for sending a letter to anybody's house making threats with hateful language. What if this wasn't a coach? What if it was a lawn guy and somebody sent a letter saying "You didn't cut my grass short enough you $&@, leave your job or else". Would that be ok?
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
Toaggie08 said:

Outdoors board and Old Rivalries
That's worse than giving them to Mongo.

I like it.
Murder Hornet
AG
...If you had to give up all your freedom /Team America
The Debt
Phoenix1 said:

The Debt said:

Phoenix1 said:

FriscoKid said:

The Debt said:

dcAg said:

Tell the police.

Why?

I was being facetious- but I do think their should be consequences for sending a letter to anybody's house making threats with hateful language. What if this wasn't a coach? What if it was a lawn guy and somebody sent a letter saying "You didn't cut my grass short enough you $&@, leave your job or else". Would that be ok?

It would be bad taste and reflects poorly on the writer, but at the end of the day: so what?

Do you touch yourself at the thrill of enacting social justice? What consequence do you receive for injecting yourself into the situation?
dustytool
-ME said:

Tear down his/her fence!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.