Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

what are the odds that Sumlin fired between now and LSU?

8,097 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by cannon91
HoustonAg2106
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tjholley17 said:

lets see how we do against Arkansas and South Carolina first... if we go into Bama week 4-1 and have the QB situation ironed out then we still have a chance for a decent season.
If that happens then you're right, this could still be a good season and Sumlin could still save his job...but I think we all know the odds of that are very small.
OldCorpsTerd86
AG
Jesus, whatever the case - if he gets fired - let's not pull in a 'core values' coach. That'll just get us back to the old army vs new army debate. And, if he gets fired mid or end of the season my prayer is that they (whomever they are) have lined up a first class replacement. Otherwise it doesn't matter because we'll just be thrown into the basket of middling teams vying for the goose with the golden ag.
Farmer84
If Sumlin can win the 3 cupcakes and beat a terrible Arky team, a usually terrible SCe team, an Ole Miss team that has nothing to play for, and pull one upset; it's conceivable a win at LSU could save his job. I don't think any of that is far fetched.
cannon91
AG
There is no way we beat Bama, Auburn, or LSU. Arkansas might be a stretch. This season is a wreck and he'll be fired before LSU, only because it'll be intolerable in the locker room

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.