Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Rojo vs Iknowyourojo

19,209 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by phatbeast
Ag4coal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Setting up for all time great TexAgs rivalry. Go check out the last couple pages of rojos latest thread and get ready to laugh
AgsinGA
AG
It is gone....
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
Way to draw attention to it.
Frank Grimes
AG
It is gone, but not before we established that our next coach will be Stanford's current mascot.
MsDoubleD81
AG
Gone. But I did screenshot a lot of it.
TyHolden
AG
Frank Grimes said:

It is gone, but not before we established that our next coach will be Stanford's current mascot.
Unemployed
AG
Synopsis please?
Famous Shoes
AG
Dang it was getting good to! I hate that SOB Rojo!
LRB38
S
Thread was deleted. A guy claiming to know who Rojo is started accusing him of being a troll and started throwing out info about his "life". A bit weird and creepy to an extent.
AgsinGA
AG
Does it being gone mean Rojo is really with TexAgs..... Inquiring minds want to know. Yes, I am kidding.

Did we check over on the outdoor board, they can find anything.

Fun times.
Famous Shoes
AG
I think you're on to something!
MsDoubleD81
AG
Yeah I thought it was rojo talking to himself until the one long weird rant.
Marcus Aurelius
AG
Interesting. I started a Rojo thread in Premium which was deleted
pinche gringo
AG
MsDoubleD81 said:

Yeah I thought it was rojo talking to himself until the one long weird rant.

I was just getting to that when the thread was locked
dreyOO
Gotta say...that rook seemed to out Rojo as a nobody troll. Or, it could just be rojo talking to himself.

So basically we don't know anything after a bunch of cryptic posts. Essentially, just like all rojo threads.

I think I'm done after this episode though. Sumlin has made me really not give a **** about even the zooshow anymore.
Sex Panther
AG
I had just finished page 4...

Well, that was ****ing weird
ExtremeRush
AG
The two clues Rojo shared about the prospective new coach are that $2 million is a magic number / "deterministic" and the tree is also magical (mascot / coaching lineage?).

Considering that David Shaw comes from a stellar coaching tree and Standord's mascot is a tree.... could it be?!?! He is considered a top 7 college football coach by most all accounts.
Bodhi
AG
rojo
PosterFormallyKnownAsRojo
AG
AgsinGA said:

Does it being gone mean Rojo is really with TexAgs..... Inquiring minds want to know. Yes, I am kidding.

Fun times.
For the umpteenth time: I am not with TexAgs. I met Billy only once -- we shook hands after a basketball game a few years ago. He didn't know who I was (either my real name, or that I was Rojo).

I do like TexAgs. Billy does a great job, so do the moderators. Even when they delete some of my posts.

But, given that weird event - let me state this:

In December I will throw a "AggieRojo" party at Mad Tacos in College Station (No, I am not with them - they just have great tacos) to celebrate the new coach.

The first 100 Aggies in the door will have lunch on me (up to $10). Baby needs new shoes or it will be more.
Ag4coal
That thread getting locked Ian almost as disappointing as Sumlins performance. It was getting sooook good. Idk if it was rojo talking to himself, someone who actually knew him or some guy blasting a rando he thought he knew, but it was gold.

They finally brought some fun back to the zoo.
AGinHI
AG
MsDoubleD81
AG
And he's back
Famous Shoes
AG
AggieRojo said:

AgsinGA said:

Fun times.
For the umpteenth time: I am not with TexAgs. I met Billy only once -- we shook hands after a basketball game a few years ago. He didn't know who I was (either my real name, or that I was Rojo).

I do like TexAgs. Billy does a great job, so do the moderators. Even when they delete some of my posts.

But, given that weird event - let me state this:

In December I will throw a "AggieRojo" party at Mad Tacos in College Station (No, I am not with them - they just have great tacos) to celebrate the new coach.

The first 100 Aggies in the door will have lunch on me (up to $10). Baby needs new shoes or it will be more.

pinche gringo
AG
I was going to go to sleep, but this makes me want to crack a beer and watch the slap-fight
ELGINAG
AG
What's with the anti Rojo contingent? Lord knows this could be a very long and frustrating season. At least Rojo is entertaining. Lighten up
ExtremeRush
AG
AggieRojoBurned said:

Mark my word, Rojo, aka Red, first initial K, won't be throwing any parties. He will go gentle into the night after this. Completely and totally burned for the troll that he is.

What if he's right this time about our new HC? I kinda believe.
bonfarr
AG
This guy IKnowYouRojo remimds me of that I Know What You Did Last Summer movie except no cute brunette with great cans.
MsDoubleD81
AG
ELGINAG said:

What's with the anti Rojo contingent? Lord knows this could be a very long and frustrating season. At least Rojo is entertaining. Lighten up

Agree.
bonfarr
AG
So he is a pasty, fatbody ginger Mormon with freckles, should be easy enough to spot at the next home game.
badharambe
AG
Didn't he also say something about "urban legend" in his cryptic text/hints?

And that it's not stoops because that would be "stoopid"
Ag4coal
AggieRojoBurned said:

Rojo is not with TexAgs. He's just an overweight fan with a few random Aggie acquaintances through work/family/church. That is all. He has no insider info. Made up, all of it, attention seeking *****. Every time Rojo shows up to leak more intel, I'll show up to drop more truth bombs about him. He's playing a game, to manipulate all of you, to manipulate the program, whatever trouble he thinks he can stir up.

I support you, brother, but the worst part about rojo is cryptic stuff instead of naming names. Tell
Is what comes after K and I guarantee you'll be an instant TexAgs legend and rojo will be buried
marble rye
AG
Well I see FishingAg finally opted for a sock.
Ihatefallscounty
AG
Look Rojos funny, a troll, and not connected in anyway to anyone important in aggieland, he may throw around buzbees name just because that name is now famous.
It was kind of entertaining last time, but seeing people fall for it AGAIN is sad.

I will in all instances egg him on.
I live in waco....therefore, I am ready to move elsewhere.
AggieAuditor
AG
The fact that staff lets this idiot do this every year is truly amazing.

[insert Wilson volleyball pic here]
ExtremeRush
AG
badharambe said:

Didn't he also say something about "urban legend" in his cryptic text/hints?

And that it's not stoops because that would be "stoopid"

I don't remember exactly but that sounds right.

Why is David Shaw's name not thrown out there with all the other 20 names that consistently get put out there?
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.