Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***** Texas Aggies vs. UCLA Bruins *****

455,828 Views | 4670 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Specialized
Cen-Tex
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Agijud said:

Mond is ABSOLUTELY not ready for prime time. After about the fourth works drive where he fails to read the defense, fails to go thru his receiver progression, and fails to get the ball to someone who can do something with it, should have put Hubes in just to save the game. Not saying he would have scored more points, but he's seasoned and would have had a better idea of how to manage the clock. So frustrated!!!
Amen brother
JHCRANE 14
I'm shocked right now
usmcbrooks
At least tu has the first year head coach excuse.
Burtron06
AG
Adonde esta la decent coach? Por favor!
83Aggie
AG
Going prevent defense. That lost the game, pure and simple. Chavis should retire.
92texag
AG
Counted about 1m 20sec of time left on clock from early snaps....clock mgmt sux
agonizing monkey
AG
I thought we fired Slocum years ago
WhoMp93
AG
It's not about what he deserves. Its about saving him from the crap this school has been spewing in recent years.
Board decisions...
Athletic decisions....
Coaches decisions...
President of A&M decisions.
School becoming a degree factory.....

Why spend the increasing tuition when its getting closer and closer to being Austin north east?
Its sad. Really sad.
Maybe my anger is escalated after watching this complete implosion. Or maybe this is just the latest example that puts this all into clearer perspective.

Better bad choices, right?

AggieMD95
AG
Even w crap defense we could've easily shortened the game by using our 350yd RB tandem more in 3rd to 4th qtr. coaching incompetence caused that. Resulted in unnecessary pressure on the players to make a late play to save the game. The loss is on the coaches. Bad plays aside.
DGAG92
AG
92texag said:

Counted about 1m 20sec of time left on clock from early snaps....clock mgmt sux

And THIS is why he will NEVER be a winner, he was totally oblivious to the entire situation. Even the announcers were scratching their heads. Just poor poor coaching.
SA-AG72
AG
agonizing monkey said:

Exactly what I thought.
WhoMp93
AG
agonizing monkey said:

Slocum's D would have won this game.
aTmneal
AG
WhoMp93 said:

It's not about what he deserves. Its about saving him from the crap this school has been spewing in recent years.
Board decisions...
Athletic decisions....
Coaches decisions...
President of A&M decisions.
School becoming a degree factory.....

Why spend the increasing tuition when its getting closer and closer to being Austin north east?
Its sad. Really sad.
Maybe my anger is escalated after watching this complete implosion. Or maybe this is just the latest example that puts this all into clearer perspective.

Better bad choices, right?

Said a mouthful right there.....and all true, baby.
jaggiemaggie
AG
Sooper Jeenyus said:

In retrospect, this was the only thing that could have happened. I expected a loss. This was the only way the game could upset me. Took a record breaking performance to do it.

A lost would have been ok if it was trading touchdowns back and forth... but another epic choke job on national tv... it's obvious our players are sluggish from all the crab cakes and steak buffets, need a cleaner diet. Maybe someone who understand difference between Paleo and whole30. Surely we can pluck Alabama or Clemsons assistant nutritionist to be in charge of our athletes' diet.
Ebby Calvin
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/021/521/DumpsterFire2.jpg
Stone44
AG
You would think that 5 million/year would get you a coach that could hold on to a 44-10 lead late in the third quarter. Epic fail and totally inexcusable.
Specialized
AG
FNMikey said:

Specialized said:

Shades of Tennessee 2016. Anyone else getting uncomfortable?
NOPE

Ok guy.
First Page Refresh
Page 134 of 134

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.