Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Question: If we start 4 - 0...

7,095 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by HoustonAg2106
AGinHI
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
schmellba99 said:

I learned years ago to not let the outcome of a game or season have any measurable impact on my life. Sorry to dissapoint you.

I also learned to look at more than a single side of things before going about life with doom and gloom and make predictions with BAS leading the charge. But that is just me, i recognoze that the Aggies are not the only team on the country that lose players or have question marks in positions. You dont, cool I guess.

Good luck, take a prozac or something.
You are really getting worked up over some benign comments.

I think you are projecting.

Here's a winky face
Ogre09
AG
0-1
1-1
2-1
2-2
3-2
3-3
3-4
4-4
5-4
6-4
6-5
6-6
The_Accountant15
Top 15? Probably not....maybe in the top 20
schmellba99
AG
AGinHI said:

schmellba99 said:

I learned years ago to not let the outcome of a game or season have any measurable impact on my life. Sorry to dissapoint you.

I also learned to look at more than a single side of things before going about life with doom and gloom and make predictions with BAS leading the charge. But that is just me, i recognoze that the Aggies are not the only team on the country that lose players or have question marks in positions. You dont, cool I guess.

Here's a winky face
If that makes you feel better sugar tits, have at it. LOL at you thinking I'm worked up. Trust me, you'd know if I was worked up - and Aggie football isn't something I get worked up about anymore. 20 years ago maybe, but not now.
P.C. Principal
Don't worry, we'll start 2-2 so our ranking won't be a concern.
AGinHI
AG
schmellba99 said:

AGinHI said:

schmellba99 said:

Here's a winky face
If that makes you feel better sugar tits, have at it. LOL at you thinking I'm worked up. Trust me, you'd know if I was worked up - and Aggie football isn't something I get worked up about anymore. 20 years ago maybe, but not now.
Well, you do seem to have difficulty carrying on a decent conversation without exaggerated assumption, overgeneralization, and insult.

Have a good one. I can't say its been a pleasure.

P.S. I don't think the Ags are going to do well this year
HoustonAg2106
AG
If we start 4-0 Sumlin won't be getting fired because most likely that means he made the right decision with the quarterback
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.