Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

LSU FANS

6,836 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DrZ
AirlineAg97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who has some good stories dealing with some idiots at LSU? I've seen that video on Youtube of the FTAB at LSU where you hear how trashy they are... Link:

Who has others??
CaddoAggie96
AG
Nice
West Point Aggie
AG
Sugar bowl in 1998...at some bar...osu fans were arrogant but at least it was about football...the drunk (duh redundant) lsu fans I ran into were some of the most vile people I've encountered...tortilla throwers and baptists included
Lateralus Ag
AG
Louisiana is one of the poorest, least educated states in the union. Couple that with lots of drinking and CFB you end up with a ****show.

I have known many LSU fans in my life. Those that actually went to college there are generally decent people that know where to draw the line and have some good-natured fun surrounding CFB.

They make up about 1% of the population of LSU fans.

The rest have little more to look forward to in life than LSU football, and to a lesser extent LSU baseball. They have a lot in common with Bama fan.
Al Bula
AG
Yeah we have not beat them since current students have been alive so here is the best i can do

jja79
AG
Been to our 2 SEC games there and looking forward to going back. The food at their tailgates is great and I've found them to be nice.
TXM Pride
In '13 in Baton Rouge almost got into a fight with some khaki pants and backward polo hat wearing, chain smoking little *****s. Walking to the stadium from our tailgate with about 3-4 buddies and 2 girls these guys come up and start talking s***. At first it's the usual tiger bait stuff which we ignore and keep it moving, but then these drunk idiots start directing their comments at the girls and calling them ****s and all kinda other names. At that point I had to let them know if they didn't shut their mouths we may have to shut it for them. They were feeling brave since they had about the same number of guys, even tho we all outweighed their puny asses. It was around that time that 2 of my buddies who were on the A&M team but didn't travel that year caught up to us... both of which were O-lineman.. it was at that point the LSU dipsh**s wised up and took off rather quickly and didn't say a word. With how miserable that game was if I had known the outcome I think we woulda rather just whooped their asses and header back to the tailgate.
Al Bula
AG
Well were they ****s or not? Pics/rule 1?????????
Maroon Flash
AG
We owe them a good ass whipping.
FrickinFracker
AG
I'm in grad school at LSU and REALLY don't like sitting in the student section. Just mean spirited *******s towards the opposing team, constantly. Bama game was fun, but I don't mind being a dick to Nick Saban
twk
AG
LSU fans have mellowed a good bit. College football isn't cheap anymore and I think that has priced out a lot of the scum. I've been to Baton Rouge twice for football and twice for baseball since we joined the league and haven't had any problems. It probably helps that there student section is as far away as physically possible from the visiting fans.
95_Aggie
AG
Contrast that to Kyle Field where the fans are so nice that we never win
Seanzy2012
AG

If you play along, talk a little smack back (in a funny way) they'll like you, feed you and booze you.

If you respond aggressively then the ribbing only intensifies.

If you run out of smack to talk, then you can always bring up Bama or Saban. Those two trigger words will take the attention off of you and you give you time to escape, but if you've never seen the rant before, you really should stick around to watch it once.

Every LSU fan I've met has a rant about Bama or Saban. They forget where they are, who they are with and what they were giving you crap about.

Their friends have heard it all before but they still stand there and nod their heads in agreement waiting for their turn to give their memorized (but never written) Saban or Bama rant.

Now there is one more thing you can do that'll work: bring up Les Miles.

Now hear me out.

There is at least two people in their group who liked Les Miles. Those two brave individuals will stand up and defend their fallen coach. They will be attacked. Friends are no longer friends. It's brother against brother, but they will begin to tear into each other.
A is A
AG
TexasAggie1997 said:

Who has some good stories dealing with some idiots at LSU? I've seen that video on Youtube of the FTAB at LSU where you hear how trashy they are... Link:

Who has others??
so wait...LSU fans are idiots because they joked that two circles looked like boobs and then said they exited in a hotdog formation?
Cliff89
SHOOT IT!
AirlineAg97
AG
The video is just one instance of there being video/audio of the fans being idiots that I knew of.
Charlie 31
AG
Hehateme1
Seanzy2012 said:

If you play along, talk a little smack back (in a funny way) they'll like you, feed you and booze you.

If you respond aggressively then the ribbing only intensifies.

If you run out of smack to talk, then you can always bring up Bama or Saban. Those two trigger words will take the attention off of you and you give you time to escape, but if you've never seen the rant before, you really should stick around to watch it once.

Every LSU fan I've met has a rant about Bama or Saban. They forget where they are, who they are with and what they were giving you crap about.

Their friends have heard it all before but they still stand there and nod their heads in agreement waiting for their turn to give their memorized (but never written) Saban or Bama rant.

Now there is one more thing you can do that'll work: bring up Les Miles.

Now hear me out.

There is at least two people in their group who liked Les Miles. Those two brave individuals will stand up and defend their fallen coach. They will be attacked. Friends are no longer friends. It's brother against brother, but they will begin to tear into each other.

Just never mention corn dogs.

They will cut you.

A tip from your Uncle Mikey.
Fairfield_Ag
AG
TexasAggie1997 said:

Who has others??
I was at this game in 2013 and had an awesome time tailgating with LSU people. The game itself sucked for us, but people were incredibly nice, giving drinks and food. We heard "tiger bait" a bunch, but there was nothing inappropriate for the most part.

On the flip side, I have friends who went to see A&M basketball play at LSU, and they got chased to their car by some idiots who wanted to fight.
MouthBQ98
AG
My first game ever was in Death Valley, and I saw at least two empty beer bottles and one bourbon bottle flung past us or over us towards the field from the stands behind us during the game...
UATide4Ever
Their fans aren't even in the same league with the classy fans I've met from Texas A&M. They are vile trash and proud to be so. I'm happy my Alma mater has beaten them 6 in a row. As much as I despise AU and Tenn, LSU fans are the meanest and most vulgar....and I love it when my team rips their hearts out. Roll Tide
Leander - Ag
AG
Poors
KidDoc
AG
In my two SEC road trips thus far I found Alabama fans & students far more annoying and obnoxious than LSU. Our trip to LSU was amazingly fun and all the fans/students were great.

Of course easy to love us when they beat us every damn year.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
SlackerAg
AG
It got so bad in the SEC (throwing things), Mike Slive made a rule that the first 25 seats behind the visting team cannot be home team students. When we renovated Kyle Field, a large chunk of the east lower deck are no longer for students:

https://atlanta.sbnation.com/2012/2/15/2799575/welcome-to-the-sec-now-please-move
BlackDoug
Love Gun
What is that chant that they have in Death Valley? It goes something like "suck that tiger ____, b____!" Hundreds of their fans do it. It's sad.

I put that one up there with hearing Rammer Jammer or Hotty Toddy played at Kyle after a home loss.

jml2621
Hard to talk with a corndog in your mouth.
Post removed:
by user
ATXAdvisor
AG
So a visitor starts telling opposing fans to "watch this", and "the pride of Aggieland since 1876!", and then is surprised when those fans that came to watch a football game aren't smitten by the band? The LSU board could post the same video and label it, "Listen how obnoxious the Aggies were when they came to Baton Rouge".
Red Stick
What will this year make, 7 in a row?

Hope y'all have a good time when you visit BR this year.

DrZ
AG
That chant is in the song"neck". Google LSU neck. It is banned now but sung for years. Not just a small percentage either. Every fan including grandma and 5 year olds sung it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.