Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Ags +3 vs UCLA

5,093 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Drew_Hill
David Carr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Betting lines just became available today on my website. Ags +3 right now.
Mort Rainey
I want to take that bet. In my head it makes sense that I'd win. But i just don't have the confidence to do it. Thanks Sumlin
hunter2012
AG
ADS12
Trayveon will have a big game. Ags win
Cedar Bayou Ag
AG
the game is in Sept and not late Oct.. I'd take this bet..
Bob Loblaws Law Blog
AG
David Carr said:

Betting lines just became available today on my website. Ags +3 right now.
If your ability to create lines is anything like how you played quarterback, you won't be in business long.
mjhhawk
Original line posted was 3.5 and it has been bet down to 3. Very interesting without us naming a QB, but I assume it is due to our history of fast starts and UCLA being 4-8 last year.
aggieaviator
AG
Would have figured we would be favored slightly.
HoustonAg2014
AG
It was 3 opening for me then went up to 3.5 and is now back to 3. I think it depends on the site and nothing to do with who our QB may be.
Mort Rainey
Cedar Bayou Ag said:

the game is in Sept and not late Oct.. I'd take this bet..
That's a fair point
peace
S
depends on how well the ags convert 3rd down situations! Oh, and the defense steps up!
aggiebrad94
AG
Ags with the new QB has to rely on the run game and short passes - runs the clock
UCLA has unproven defense that needs to gel - allows A&M to control clock
UCLA has few offensive weapons and weak run game - Ags can put fewer box

Sumlin can win in September.
2thFixinAg
+3 means that the game is generally considered to be an even match of who knows what will happen and UCLA is then giving a -3 for home field advantage.
Ian Neff
AG
Years ago I saw the Carr family at an IHOP in Sugarland. David walked in late and the family was already seated. People got all excited and such.

But none of them were as excited as David's little brother. Sweet kid. Was so pumped to be around the hero older bro.

Then I went up to David and said,

"Hey. You better rekkanize this fact about the future. That little brother of yours is going to be the one people are excited about at the IHOP in 2017."

And then David Carr punched me in the face.
Meximan
Ian Neff said:

Years ago I saw the Carr family at an IHOP in Sugarland. David walked in late and the family was already seated. People got all excited and such.

But none of them were as excited as David's little brother. Sweet kid. Was so pumped to be around the hero older bro.

"Hey. You better rekkanize this fact about the future. That little brother of yours is going to be the one people are excited about at the IHOP in 2017."

Drew_Hill
Ian Neff said:

Worst post Ive ever seen on an internet message board
Gil Renard
AG
Early lines in season are good to jump on. USC hosting UT-Aus is only two TDs for example
BlackDoug
2thFixinAg said:

+3 means that the game is generally considered to be an even match of who knows what will happen and UCLA is then giving a -3 for home field advantage.
Agreed. A&M +3 on road against Top 25 Team (I think) is a tossup
Jason Ag
AG
Gil Renard said:

Early lines in season are good to jump on. USC hosting UT-Aus is only two TDs for example

If Foreman had stayed maybe, I don't bet, but that is tempting! Buechele is good, but with Foreman gone, teams don't have to stack the box.

Edit: Could someone give me a brief description/advice of legal online betting?
agz win
AG
Ian Neff said:

I laughed. I really did. Good bull, sir.
Ian Neff
AG
No one cares what you think. Thank you.
AgE2theBONE
AG
oldarmyag08 said:

Gil Renard said:

If Foreman had stayed maybe, I don't bet, but that is tempting! Buechele is good, but with Foreman gone, teams don't have to stack the box.

If he can stay healthy, Chris Warren is an elite RB.
aggiejim70
AG
Or you could try legal off-line betting with your local bookie.

The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
BMX Bandit
aggiejim70 said:

Or you could try legal off-line betting with your local bookie.

he live in Nevada?
TexanJeff
AG
Drew_Hill said:

Ian Neff said:

Hyperbole! But I'll allow it
Drew_Hill
TexanJeff said:

Drew_Hill said:

Ian Neff said:

Hyperbole! But I'll allow it
Not hyperbole, if anything it was an understatement.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.