Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

UCLA tickets thru TMF

9,946 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Ag8086
Quito
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If Band is in 7 and 8, then I'm thinking that will be the "Aggie Side".

I purchased in section 3 row 45
McInnis80
I think that our dance card is booked with 1 P5 Non Conference game for the next 8 years. Unless the SEC mandates 2 P5 non conference games, we will be stuck at 1 good non conference game and 2 G5 home games and 1 FCS game, which will be highly profitable for the TMF. I am still bummed that we dropped our series with the MAC Aggies, now known as the Michigan State Spartans. "Welcome to today's game between the Michigan Aggies and the Texas Aggies,"
McInnis80
The UCLA bench is on the side opposite the press box. I guess the coach wants to have the TV cameras facing their team rather than the opponents. I know Mizzou does that and I remember when I went to Norman in the days of the Big 8 it was that way.
Quito
AG
So our band is on the same sideline as their team? Seems odd.
jja79
AG
Glad we don't put our band behind the other team at Kyle Field.
Quito
AG
But we don't put the opposing team behind our bench.
Matsui
AG
According to this it may have flipped

Matsui
AG
Ill contact a season ticket holder I know and see if it has changed.
Matsui
AG
opponents now are in section 7-8

WOW. Big change. Now the visitor sideline will be in the sun.
mjhhawk
I am coming in from Philadelphia for the game - had a great time with fellow Aggies last year when I came down to the Tennessee game. Is Section 7 or 8 where we want to be? Rose bowl website has a bunch of seats open.
Quito
AG
I'm in 3-L Row 45

What does L and H stand for?
mjhhawk
Looking at the seat map and I would guess L stands for Left and h stands for not left. No clue honestly but every section seems to be split into L and H.
Matsui
AG

class12of
AG
So their student section is where GA is?
Matsui
AG
8-15 the darker grey shaded area
Matsui
AG
their GA is above that on that endzone and the entire opposite endzone

Their students will stand the entire game so prepare for that if you want GA above them.
class12of
AG
Matsui said:

their GA is above that on that endzone and the entire opposite endzone

Their students will stand the entire game so prepare for that if you want GA above them.
Thanks.

Apparently "H" stands for High seat numbers and "L" stands for low seat numbers. For example, Section 7 seat 50 is 7-L and Section 7 seat 105 is 7-H.
mjhhawk
Trusting Kdenhead and Matsui that the band will be in sections 7 and 8 I went ahead and purchased seats in 7L - so there will be at least two Aggies in that section.
McInnis80
On the UCLA web site it does not show any seats for sale in sections 7H and 8L above the concourse, so I assume that the TMF seats will be there. The UCLA students get hosed on their seats, especially in a huge stadium that rarely sells out. Of course, the students will not be back on campus until September 19th.

The UCLA pep band will have worse seats than the FTAB.
Aggie
AG
So I see several postings from folks on different threads that got tickets from TMF that are outside sections 7-8.

Does UCLA put visitors in several different areas like we do?
Gilbert McGee
AG
I got section 2, row 65 for what that's worth.
AG
I received mine today from the 12th Man. I got section 6-H. I'm actually pleasantly surprised as I know how it works with road game tix. Between the 20-30.
maroon15
AG
Got section 8. Also heard people got section 2.
vander54
S
kevmiller
Check out number of tickets on secondary websites
Lucky to break 70k actual attendance
stingaree
For what it's worth - I'd go seat back. The bench seating (with stripes) is so narrow that I imagine they were allowing for 100 pound people with tiny asses. There is no way everyone can sit on a row at the same time - thus everyone stands, not out of excitement or spirit but because you'd all have to drape your arms over your neighbors to share seating. Far worse than the worst airline flight you've ever taken.
Ag8086
AG
I thought the Rose Bowl now seats 92,000 and not 80,000 as shown above, unless they pull a Baylor and Rice and tarp out the end zones.
LJF78
00 said:

I received mine today from the 12th Man. I got section 6-H. I'm actually pleasantly surprised as I know how it works with road game tix. Between the 20-30.

Probably won't be between the 20-30.
Remember A&M allotment is at top.. More you go towards the top closer to goal line you will be getting.
Most seating charts with direct aerial look show top 6 to be around the 5-10 yard line
McInnis80
I bet that the 80,000 number does not include students. I believe that they just show up with their idea and grab a seat. Since school is not in session (Quarter system), those seats will be empty.

Cool to think that we are their biggest home game of the year.
gigem70
AG
Mine are 5-H from 12th Man.
McInnis80
gigem70 said:

Mine are 5-H from 12th Man.
Sweet. Lots of TMF members will have better seats for this game than they do a Kyle Field.
Jock 07
AG
so what's the best site to get tickets from besides the TMF or stubhub?
Ag8086
AG
Got mine through Ticketmaster on the UCLA athletic site couple weeks ago, section 8. It shows diagram with seats available. Flying from SA.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.