Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

My wife was not thrilled with being called a 2-%er at Kyle

19,540 Views | 104 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Kool
LegettHall
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She is sick at a game and leaves 3 minutes early--well, she left Kyle 45 minutes later. Stomach problem (I prayed hard as hell I would not get it and God is an Aggie).

Some Ag screams at here that she is a 2-%er. 2-%er? I am class of 1977, twin boys class of 2010. My kin are all Ag, and even though she graduated at UTA, the woman has not missed a game in years. Not a football game.

She got over it in about 9 seconds and wrote it off to ignorance--certainly not here's. First time she had seen that displayed, and we go to every home game and have forever.

Other Ags do not care but people like the vocal seating enforcer does us no favors. I have contacts with SEC fans and they say "Aggies have the rudest tailgaters in the SEC." Maybe, maybe not.

That is our rep per the people I know and the genius who did not know or consider my wife might have needed to leave--that ain't the kind of class we have as a university, nor does our student body.

TecRecAg
AG
Oooooohh this thread is so not going to go the way you think it is...
vander54
S
Sorry this happened. But why bring it up months after the last home game?
AggFan41
Was it the chicken wrap or deep fried hotdog with gravy that got her sick?
Hulla Baller
AG
Was there a football game yesterday?
Windy City Ag
AG
Was she wearing a hat? Did the same a#$hole yell "UNCOVER!!!!!!?
phatpat21
MicheIangeIo
AG
Your wife diarrheaed in kyle
redd38
AG
vander54 said:

Probably cause the wife just brought it up in an argument months later.

Also, I've been to several SEC road games and it almost gets annoying hearing over and over and over from the other fans how nice we treat visitors in Aggieland. So I think this whole post is fake news.
schmendeler
AG
Hulla Baller said:

Was there a football game yesterday?

Yeah, did I miss something?
monarch
S
Building points for Nichols St?
Peace for Ukraine!
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Your wife shouldn't have been such a 2%'er.
Quito
AG
Some dude took up 2 parking spots at Home Depot last year. I was trying to buy a timer for my Christmas lights and had to park really far away.

Still pissed at that guy
Lungblood
Longest delayed post ever or slow burn troll.

Either way, we have been entertained.
BanderaAg956
Bunch of jerks showing how stupid they are!
ABATTBQ11
AG
He obviously started typing this in September, but he switched tabs on his mobile browser and didn't come back to it until now. He just found it, assumed it was good to go, and hit post.
LegettHall
vander54 said:

She did not mention to me then, weeks later. Yesterday, when one of fellow workers said she experienced the same at Kyle, she mentioned it. I was not shocked, just surprised.

I had been asked by a pal in Baton Rouge why Aggies weren't friendly tailgating, or for that matter anywhere. I told him he misread us, misread me--we just wanna win. Others have made comments to me about how different we are--not being friendly before a game.

My wife and I do not tailgate. I have no point of reference for that.

So, I posted tonight. I happen to love her more than non-descript Ag I (hope) never see again.

Someone posted "this thread is not gonna end like I want it to."

How it ends is immaterial. If I can find it in a week--I know, good luck with that--I might look at the posts, but likely, this is the last time I see this thread.

AggsRule
Sorry but that's the way it is, if you get the Hershey squirts at the football game and choose to go in the toilet instead of your pants and finish out the game, then you deserve to get called out publically for it!!
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
LegettHall said:

vander54 said:

She did not mention to me then, weeks later. Yesterday, when one of fellow workers said she experienced the same at Kyle, she mentioned it. I was not shocked, just surprised.

I had been asked by a pal in Baton Rouge why Aggies weren't friendly tailgating, or for that matter anywhere. I told him he misread us, misread me--we just wanna win. Others have made comments to me about how different we are--not being friendly before a game.

My wife and I do not tailgate. I have no point of reference for that.

So, I posted tonight. I happen to love her more than non-descript Ag I (hope) never see again.

Someone posted "this thread is not gonna end like I want it to."

How it ends is immaterial. If I can find it in a week--I know, good luck with that--I might look at the posts, but likely, this is the last time I see this thread.

People who use Texags as their diary.
AggieSocialWorker32
Rules People! Rule #1
DifferenceMaker Ag

Quote:

I have contacts with SEC fans and they say "Aggies have the rudest tailgaters in the SEC." Maybe, maybe not.

I, for one, am almost thrilled to hear that you have run into opposing fans who think Ags are rude. I was beginning to think we are too nice. On the other hand, you should buy a lottery ticket, because you must have found the 1 in a million person to say that without laughing.

C Loves L
OP is most likely self absorbed and self entitled
shano0603
AG
Did you mean to posts these thoughts to your blog?

You should talk to the person who said that Aggies are rude at tailgates before the game. 99% of the time we are the most hospitibal fans in the country. Every tailgate I'm at, food and beverages are offered. There's a chance he ran into one bad egg, but he shouldn't associate an entire fan base due to he actions of one. And can an LSU fan really say much? All I hear are horror stories about attending a night game in Death Valley.
OrygunAg
AG
We are so so sorry that happened...the sick part, but sometimes you just have to set it free. That chicken wrap never intended to spend 16 hours or so floating down the intestinal lazy river. Sometimes no sphincter can hold that muther back. This story could have joined the 'anals' of texags lore like the home Depot apology guy...instead you held onto it like a giant fiber bolus, then shart blasted it here 9 months later expecting what?
aggielatoo
Champ Bailey said:

As is the case every time you open your mouth, you are disgusting.
BMX Bandit
aggielatoo said:

Champ Bailey said:

disgusting, but accurate.
Al Bula
AG
LegettHall said:

She is sick at a game and leaves 3 minutes early--well, she left Kyle 45 minutes later. Stomach problem (I prayed hard as hell I would not get it and God is an Aggie).

Some Ag screams at here that she is a 2-%er. 2-%er? I am class of 1977, twin boys class of 2010. My kin are all Ag, and even though she graduated at UTA, the woman has not missed a game in years. Not a football game.

She got over it in about 9 seconds and wrote it off to ignorance--certainly not here's. First time she had seen that displayed, and we go to every home game and have forever.

Other Ags do not care but people like the vocal seating enforcer does us no favors. I have contacts with SEC fans and they say "Aggies have the rudest tailgaters in the SEC." Maybe, maybe not.

That is our rep per the people I know and the genius who did not know or consider my wife might have needed to leave--that ain't the kind of class we have as a university, nor does our student body.
please return this form in triplicate.

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
aggielatoo said:

Champ Bailey said:

Gigemags382
AG
LegettHall said:

She got over it in about 9 seconds
Quote:

She did not mention to me then, weeks later.
And then you post about it half a year later.

Something tells me she did not get over it in about 9 seconds.

#fakenews
Ghost91
Quito said:

Some dude took up 2 parking spots at Home Depot last year. I was trying to buy a timer for my Christmas lights and had to park really far away.

Still pissed at that guy
My bad, sorry. I had the wife in the car and she was having stomach problems. I had to get her in that store as fast as I could so I wouldn't have a mess on the floorboard.

And damn, they put those bathrooms WAAAAAY at the back of Home Depot, don't they??
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Ghost91 said:

Quito said:

Still pissed at that guy
My bad, sorry. I had the wife in the car and she was having stomach problems. I had to get her in that store as fast as I could so I wouldn't have a mess on the floorboard.

And damn, they put those bathrooms WAAAAAY at the back of Home Depot, don't they??

They always have some on display near the front.
Science Denier
AG
1. Talks about wife with no pics
2. *****es about something that happened months ago
3. *****es about 2%-er, and not UNCOVER

Thread fail in almost every category. At least, no misspelled words.
Post removed:
by user
JoaquinDinero
AG
Class of '77, yet no ag tag?
2thFixinAg
On a similar note, i had a spanish teacher in 7th grade that sent me to a coach to get "pops" simply for sleeping in her class. That was around 36 years ago.
Kind of bugs me.
Im sure you all are interested in such a recent event.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.