Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Aggie side @ Jerry's World

3,602 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by HustlerAggie
C5Aggie03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First time to try to go to the game in Arlington and wanted to buy tickets on the A&M side. What side is the A&M side?

Thanks & Gig'em
C Loves L
3 pages minimum
Post removed:
by user
HiWay6
AG
The "right" side of course!!!
Just kidding. Actually the North side, closest to IH 30.
Plus , I think that is the side with more food and "refreshment " selections.
The overhead Jumbotron focuses on many shots of Ag and pig fans and they both ( AGS of course) look
A O K.
Word of advice. Get there early and maybe purchase/secure parking beforehand as game time finding a space
Could be hectic. Also, may take some time to get back on your way home as u may be re-routed from your lot.
Is a neat experience though
W
AG
the A&M side is the south side.

adjacent to parking lots 5, 6, & 7.

most Ags usually park in the big lot 11
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

If only there were some way to know.....

https://www.stubhub.com/southwest-classic-tickets-arkansas-vs-texas-a-m-9-23-2017/event/9755796/?mbox=1&rS=6&abbyo=true&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&qtyddab=true&sort=price+asc
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

If only there were some way to know.....

https://www.stubhub.com/southwest-classic-tickets-arkansas-vs-texas-a-m-9-23-2017/event/9755796/?mbox=1&rS=6&abbyo=true&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&qtyddab=true&sort=price+asc
Like an A&M fan message board?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

yeah thats a great plan....post every question instead of googling it. i would love to be part of that message board.

plus - if you look it up yourself you aren't trusting random people.

Also notice this post got 2 completely different answers - north side and south side - one post apart just above my reply.

So I'm assuming the OP would still be in the dark...... but if you google it......then you know it's the south side.
HiWay6
AG
Ref my earlier post Thanks,. South side IS the Aggie side. Attended the pig game two years ago and purchased best available seats(happened to be on the North side)On 40 or so yard line and just about every one around pro Aggie, so initially remembered Ag side. Did attend the first Ag/Arky game and sat with AGS on the South side.
And parked in lot 11.
W
AG
there will be plenty of tickets available. Last year both teams entered the game undefeated and attendance was only 67,751.

even though there have been some great games in recent years, the contest has never taken off attendance-wise like originally hoped. I think 71k is the most the game has ever drawn
rockwalltxag
AG
Quote:

there will be plenty of tickets available. Last year both teams entered the game undefeated and attendance was only 67,751.

That 8:30 kick was horrible and probably kept it from being much higher
HustlerAggie
W said:

even though there have been some great games in recent years, the contest has never taken off attendance-wise like originally hoped. I think 71k is the most the game has ever drawn
If both teams upgraded their coaching staff, it might turn into a real rivalry game.

*ducks*
monarch
S
That 67000+ is about the norm for the Dallas game anyway, isn't it? Need to return this to a home and home; then again, that is wishful thinking: both schools make a lot of coin on this game due to the original contract terms.
HustlerAggie
monarch said:

That 67000+ is about the norm for the Dallas game anyway, isn't it? Need to return this to a home and home; then again, that is wishful thinking: both schools make a lot of coin on this game due to the original contract terms.
Let Jerry pay a hefty royalty fee to have the game at his place. No sweat off my balls.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.