Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Surprise Player of 2017-2018

6,993 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by vander54
MikeA245
How long do you want to ignore this user?
zaycoven henderson on D
nick starkel on O
Tursiops93
AG
Saggitariutt Jefferspin
vander54
S
I will go ahead and add one more, he has been mentioned, Hubenak. Our line will be improved along with our RBs, therefore we won't need our QB to be able to run. This will help Hubes and allow him to be a pocket passer which is what he is best at and he was not able to last year due to an inexperienced line.

So I have now named 2 players. One on defense and one on offense and to recap.

Offense: Jake Hubenak
Defense: Justin Dunning
Doc Daneeka
Jayden Peevy
vander54
S
Doc Daneeka said:

Jayden Peevy

I heard they may use him at DE and I would say he has potential to be special.
tarletontexan
S
Offense:
Nick Starkel
Jhamon Ausbon
Jared Hocker

Defense:
Justin Dunning
Tyree Johnson
Justin Madibuike

KidDoc
AG
Labhart at MLB.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Azariah
AG
Sanjay
Tamu_mgm
AG
vander54 said:

Doc Daneeka said:

Jayden Peevy

He most likely won't play as a true freshman. He is still way too raw even at his size for DT or DE. I think unless he is just too good in practice not to play him, then it would be wise to redshirt him. Beef him up, get him stronger, then release him as a RS-Freshman in 2018.
SpringAg92
FishingAggie said:

Moton
I just have a feeling he's ready to go and he's got size. Plus no one else will pick him so I have that going for me. Him and Mack might really clog up that middle. Both have the strength and size. Put a lot of pressure on the ends and corners. Guess we'll see
Would like to see what Moton can do this year too. Any news or reports on him this Spring/Summer?
vander54
S
Tamu_mgm said:

vander54 said:

Doc Daneeka said:

Jayden Peevy

He most likely won't play as a true freshman. He is still way too raw even at his size for DT or DE. I think unless he is just too good in practice not to play him, then it would be wise to redshirt him. Beef him up, get him stronger, then release him as a RS-Freshman in 2018.

I agree redshirting him would be best but if we truly want to see him play DE we may not have a choice.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.