Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Yessir?

5,902 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by coldmoose
RAMF90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I keep logging on expecting to see a couple more from the weekend. Any idea when the weekend officially wraps up or has it already? Happy Fathers Day!
Pylon Cam
AG
Our big recruiting event (the Yessir BBQ) is today. It hasn't started yet. Expect to see anywhere from 1-3 commitments today. I'll be posting a recruiting write-up/update thread in an hour or two.
RAMF90
AG
Great! and thanks for the work. good stuff.
deadelephant98
AG
Please direct all such questions directly to HSFootballAg24. He now officially runs the TexAgs non-paid subscriber recruiting reporting service. Subscribe to his newsletter.
Leander - Ag
Ag Law
Barton Clement
impavidus
AG
HSFootballAg24 said:

Our big recruiting event (the Yessir BBQ) is today. It hasn't started yet. Expect to see anywhere from 1-3 commitments today. I'll be posting a recruiting write-up/update thread in an hour or two.

Man for the people. We really appreciate your work. Ignore all haters.
Bunk Moreland
deadelephant98 said:

Please direct all such questions directly to HSFootballAg24. He now officially runs the TexAgs non-paid subscriber recruiting reporting service. Subscribe to his newsletter.

It's been dormant since Holden was run off the recruiting board and we were told new fresh free content would replace it... Or "big changes coming."
RAMF90
AG
just checked in to see about commits. shocked to see additional posts on my question. of course its someone with nothing better to do than troll and chirp. BTW, all the elephants were dead long before you walked.
Amazing Moves
That is some great line talent.
WTF95
Barton is a big big pickup.

Future NFL top round pick. Oline class is shaping up nicely.

Tamu_mgm
AG
Barton is a really thick and powerful guy - exactly what we need at Guard to be successful in the SEC. Such an SEC-type recruit. Love it
deadelephant98
AG
Was just playfully giving well-deserved credit to HSFootballAg - really not sure why you took offense.

Oh, maybe the newsletter comment? That's an established TexAgs joking reference from the Fran era. It means, "this guy knows stuff that nobody else knows." It does not mean, "hey buddy, you're dumb for asking your question and we should totally internet fight right now."

Neither I, nor anyone that blue-starred my post dislike you, intended to make fun of you, are gonna give you up, let you down, run around, or dessert you.

Hope you have a great day.
redjalapeno-87
gimme a subscription to the newsletter and a pack of....

coldmoose
Welcome Barton!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.