Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Texas heat wave pool party

9,621 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Moe 92
Theresa_cates@sbcglobal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sat night before Ags Sunday bbq. Look at the recruits on hand.
Pylon Cam
AG
Would read again
Pylon Cam
AG
On a serious note, based off of what I could gather online, their guest list doesn't look as good as the Yessir BBQ's list is for tomorrow.
Bunk Moreland
HSFootballAg24 said:

On a serious note, based off of what I could gather online, their guest list doesn't look as good as the Yessir BBQ's list is for tomorrow.

I know nothing about either event but it appears you know about both. Can you post the guest list for each event for us to compare?
Pylon Cam
AG
I could only uncommitted names that I recognized from the T.U. pool party are Brennan Eagles, Keondre Coburn & Jalen Green. There is no official list anywhere for free, so this is what I found through snooping social media and numbers. If OP has a complete list, I would love to see it.

I know that Jalen Preston, Jaylen Waddle, Josh Moore, Mustapha Muhammad, Terrace Marshall, Bobby Brown, DaShaun White, Joseph Ossian, Tyree Wilson, Grant Gunnell, Chase Lane, Arjei Henderson, Isaiah Spiller, Jordan Whittington, and many more players plan to attend. As I don't hold a TexAgs premium subscription, I don't have the best info as to who is confirmed to be in attendance. Therefore, I don't have all the names of the attendees, and I am certainly missing a few.

Of course, a few of them won't be able to attend for whatever reason, but expect to see the bulk of those guys and even more at the BBQ. If OP does infact know who else showed up at the Texas pool party, than we can compare lists.
Aggie521
AG
Is this similar to a Laredo Heat pool party?
TheBro
Aren't they all uncommitted?
jb6092
HSFootballAg24 said:

Below is the list I was able to find with a google search. Not sure how it compares, just the names expected to attend knowing it is fluid.

Expected to be in town:
Cameron Rising - 4 star QB - Texas commit
Casey Thompson - 4 star QB - Texas commit
Terrace Marshall - 5 star WR??
Brennan Eagles - 5 star WR
Al'vonte Woodard - 4 star WR
Jaylen Waddle - 4 star WR
Rondale Moore - 4 star WR
Tommy Bush - 4 star WR
Malcolm Epps - 4 star TE
Reese Moore - 3 star OL - Texas commit
Bobby Brown - 4 star DT??
Keondre Coburn - 4 star DT
Calvin Avery - 4 star DT
Byron Hobbs - 3 star OLB - Texas commit
BJ Foster - 4 star S - Texas commit
Caden Sterns - 4 star S - Texas commit
Demarvion Overshown - 4 star S - Texas commit
Jordan Moore - 4 star S
Anthony Cook - 5 star CB
D'shawn Jamison - 4 star CB
Jalen Green - 4 star CB
Jaqualyn Crawford - 4 star Ath???
Cameron Dicker - 3 star K - Texas commit

Roschon Johnson - 4 star QB
Brian Williams - 5 star Safety
Noah Cain - 4 star RB
Theo Wease - 4 star WR
Marcel Brooks - 4 star OLB
Marcus Stripling - 4 star DE
Marcus Banks - NR CB
Jordan Whittington - 4 star Ath
Marquez Beason - 4 star Ath
SigAg6
AG
I was hoping for a thread with pictures of girls in bikinis.
Pylon Cam
AG
jb6092 said:

HSFootballAg24 said:

Below is the list I was able to find with a google search. Not sure how it compares, just the names expected to attend knowing it is fluid.

Expected to be in town:
Cameron Rising - 4 star QB - Texas commit
Casey Thompson - 4 star QB - Texas commit
Terrace Marshall - 5 star WR??
Brennan Eagles - 5 star WR
Al'vonte Woodard - 4 star WR
Jaylen Waddle - 4 star WR
Rondale Moore - 4 star WR
Tommy Bush - 4 star WR
Malcolm Epps - 4 star TE
Reese Moore - 3 star OL - Texas commit
Bobby Brown - 4 star DT??
Keondre Coburn - 4 star DT
Calvin Avery - 4 star DT
Byron Hobbs - 3 star OLB - Texas commit
BJ Foster - 4 star S - Texas commit
Caden Sterns - 4 star S - Texas commit
Demarvion Overshown - 4 star S - Texas commit
Jordan Moore - 4 star S
Anthony Cook - 5 star CB
D'shawn Jamison - 4 star CB
Jalen Green - 4 star CB
Jaqualyn Crawford - 4 star Ath???
Cameron Dicker - 3 star K - Texas commit

Roschon Johnson - 4 star QB
Brian Williams - 5 star Safety
Noah Cain - 4 star RB
Theo Wease - 4 star WR
Marcel Brooks - 4 star OLB
Marcus Stripling - 4 star DE
Marcus Banks - NR CB
Jordan Whittington - 4 star Ath
Marquez Beason - 4 star Ath

I know that Terrace Marshall and Jordan Moore weren't there. I don't think that Epps, Brown, or Cook were there either. Otherwise, that list seems to be correct.
edwardsk2003
AG
Just Herman kissing guys.....
rollingwoodaggie
If they had girls at this event and keep this event every year it wouldn't surprise me if this turns on them one year Getting a bunch of 16-23 year olds together with a bunch of girls is just asking for a Baylor type situation to happen.
AFHorn
rollingwoodaggie said:

If they had girls at this event and keep this event every year it wouldn't surprise me if this turns on them one year Getting a bunch of 16-23 year olds together with a bunch of girls is just asking for a Baylor type situation to happen.
That's a pretty big reach.
rollingwoodaggie
Not really sip. If your coach is inviting a bunch of young men and a bunch of girls in bikinis to a pool party every year you are just asking for a girl to accuse a player a recruit that something happened. You are also putting a big temptation in front of a bunch of horny young men who may be getting a taste of the college life for the first time. I know I would not want my son attending. Herman even doing this tellls me he will sell whatever he can to get recruits. Of course the alimight tu would never do anything that isn't beyond reproach
TyHolden
AG
Boys in chubbys

Moe 92
AG
rollingwoodaggie said:

I know I would not want my son attending.
You would not want your 16-17 y.o. son attending a chaperoned pool party? One I'd presume is relatively free of alcohol and drugs?

The assumption that young men seeing hot young women in bikinis would send them into such a frenzy that it would likely escalate to rape seems... odd.

Just my 2 cents. Carry on.
coupland boy
AG
[Oh heck with it.]

Was hoping for more of this.
Moe 92
AG
Moe 92 said:

rollingwoodaggie said:

You would not want your 16-17 y.o. son attending a chaperoned pool party? One I'd presume is relatively free of alcohol and drugs?

The assumption that young men seeing hot young women in bikinis would send them into such a frenzy that it would likely escalate to rape seems... odd.

When I'm wrong, I'll admit it. I just stumbled across some pics of the event, and it looks like beer was available.

Windy City Ag
AG
Quote:

You are also putting a big temptation in front of a bunch of horny young men who may be getting a taste of the college life for the first time. I know I would not want my son attending.

Girls have been involved in sports recruiting for a very long time. The Aggie Hostesses are still in business. I would also note that any college athlete at a big school is going to be the focus of groupies. If they are well raised young men then they will handle it appropriately. If not, you get situations like at Oklahoma State and Colorado and Vanderbilt and in the worst case Baylor type situations.
TheBro
rollingwoodaggie said:

I've seen pics and vids posted and see no girls in them.
GtownRAB
AG
rollingwoodaggie said:

Not really sip. If your coach is inviting a bunch of young men and a bunch of girls in bikinis to a pool party every year you are just asking for a girl to accuse a player a recruit that something happened. You are also putting a big temptation in front of a bunch of horny young men who may be getting a taste of the college life for the first time. I know I would not want my son attending. Herman even doing this tellls me he will sell whatever he can to get recruits. Of course the alimight tu would never do anything that isn't beyond reproach
To be fair, it would be probably more comparable to Louisville than Baylor.

Whether you agree with it or not, as others have said, all the schools use girls with recruiting. How far they go varies from school to school.

The Baylor and Penn State are on a whole different level of scandal and lack of ethics.
85AustinAg
AG
A pool party without girls?
Caesar4
AG
TheBro said:

rollingwoodaggie said:

The clips I saw definitely had girls. Not hard to see at all. But, the whole thing looked pretty tame & lame.
https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/2861720
jb6092
rollingwoodaggie said:

Not sure it was just some random people, the story said it was players, recruits and their families.
rollingwoodaggie
I am sure Pee Wee kept it above board. Pretty stupid if he doesn't. In today's environment it would be dumb not too.
TheBro
Caesar4 said:

TheBro said:

rollingwoodaggie said:

The clips I saw definitely had girls. Not hard to see at all. But, the whole thing looked pretty tame & lame.
https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/2861720
At the pool or the party? I believe the pool is an on campus pool.
dixichkn
AG
DSAg44 said:

Boys in chubbys

That picture just screams "Ole Miss rush week"
marble rye
AG
Moe 92 said:

rollingwoodaggie said:

Doesnt have to be rape to be sexual assault. Grabbing of anything in and under the water bc they think they can and "texas wants me to play for them" doesnt seem that far fetched.
Moe 92
AG
Pam Poovey said:

Moe 92 said:

rollingwoodaggie said:

Doesnt have to be rape to be sexual assault. Grabbing of anything in and under the water bc they think they can and "texas wants me to play for them" doesnt seem that far fetched.
rollingwoodaggie said "Baylor type situation", which was rape, and that is why I used that specific term. No one is disputing that any form of sexual assault is unacceptable. What I was disputing was the concept that having a pool party as a recruiting event means that you're going to create a scene out of Caligula wherein a young man would, more likely than not, be unable to control himself and "create a Baylor type situation" with the scantily-clad women. That extrapolation is absurd for many reasons.

That sort of situation is much more likely to happen in small groups out at bars and off-campus parties with older players, alcohol, possibly drugs, and lack of adult supervision - not an official recruiting event. If you wanted to use sex or the idea of sex as a recruiting tool, this is how you'd do it, not a well-publicized pool party on campus in the middle of the afternoon.

The pictures I saw of the event seem to support what I'm saying. They are all pictures of a bunch of guys throwing coaches in the pool and chilling in public view in the middle of the afternoon on campus. Playing grab ass, yes, but with one another and the coaches. No alcohol is visible. In the few photos where girls are seen, they look to me like normal college girls rather than wh**** brought in to lure the recruits to Austin with their feminine wiles.

This may be the first time in my life I've defended t.u., but let's wait for them to actually do something wrong instead of manufacturing BS.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.