Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Winner Announced in Best Baseball Memory Contest!

4,359 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by GreatSullysGhost
92Ag95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My favorite memory is the time we finally beat TCU and got that purple monkey off our ba......oh wait.....nevermind.
ADS12
Langford's HR to beat Rice at their super regional.
Tursiops93
AG
Isn't this the football board??? Just saying'!
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Barash's walk-off homer to beat the sips last year at Olsen. I'll never forget it.
dixichkn
AG
The Byington game.......my dad came into town that day and wanted to play some golf, so we were actually on the campus golf course, listening to a little transistor AM radio. When Big John hit that bomb, the roar that came from Olsen was so loud it actually drowned out the radio for a few seconds. Mind you, we were all the way over at the golf course! I'll never forget that sound. Chills.
Steeeg 91
AG
This isn't necessarily a great baseball moment, but was really funny.

This was in about 90 or 91. We were playing some directional Louisiana school and their big ol' first baseman had caught crotch critters from somewhere he shouldn't have been. He got to itching and scratching pretty bad, I mean he was digging. Well, every time he did, we'd all yell, "SCRATCH SCRATCH SCRATCH."

It took a while, but he finally caught on. He got to laughing. When the itch would come on, he'd squirm and try not to scratch. We'd yell, "Don't... Don't do it." He'd smile and then laugh and start scratching and we'd all yell, "SCRATCH SCRATCH SCRATCH"

GreatSullysGhost
A few years ago My son and I made it out to a Sunday doubleheader in auburn, Stubblefield came over to my 5yo son, talked to him for a bit and gave him a ball. Jack still has that ball on display in his room and talks about the time he got to "meet a real baseball player"
GreatSullysGhost
Tursiops93 said:

Isn't this the football board??? Just saying'!

Seems to me that this week is a bye week.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.