Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Von Miller doing good work

2,988 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Shooz in Katy
oragator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thought you would appreciate this.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19414742/von-miller-thanks-denver-broncos-employees-service-awards-ceremony
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Hard to not love this guy; he constantly shows what a good head he has on his shoulders. So proud that he is an Ag.
Keep it up Von
Decay
AG
He was always incredibly talented, but it was pretty disappointing when he was having trouble staying healthy and he was getting into issues with the NFL. His turnaround is probably one of the great stories in sports but he's such a nice guy that you kind of gloss over the low points. Props to Von for understanding how his potential could be realized.
Tomdoss92
AG
GNR Fan!

mcag83
AG
Von
SECond2noneAgs
AG
Quote:

Miller, 28, stayed to shake hands with the employees who received awards and also took part in a raffle, the Denver Post reported.

He is the first Broncos player to take part in the festivities in the 18 years the team has honored its employees, according to the Post.

Von is a trend setter and a leader.
Bunk Moreland
Tomdoss92 said:

Ridiculously over-priced trendy shirt fan!

FIFY
technoviking
AG
Good bull Von!
AggieStout
AG
Decay said:

He was always incredibly talented, but it was pretty disappointing when he was having trouble staying healthy and he was getting into issues with the NFL. His turnaround is probably one of the great stories in sports but he's such a nice guy that you kind of gloss over the low points. Props to Von for understanding how his potential could be realized.
Ah, his issues with the NFL were from what I remember mostly from a failed drug test. Which I think was when he was parting it up at the playboy mansion. I think I would have as much fun as possible there too, if I ever went.
ironmanag
AG
He is a great guy. Proud he is an Ag.
StickTogetherAgs
SpringAg92
Good Bull
Shooz in Katy
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.