Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Winner Announced for DoubleDave's Party Pack!

4,066 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ColdChedda
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor:

Congrats to tombdaddy504! You're the winner! Just reply to suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize.

Planning your summer vacation? Where would you go if money and time were no object? Just tell us and you'll be entered to win a DoubleDave's Party Pack Certificate (50 pep rolls OR 6 large 1 topping pizzas)!

We offer dine-in, delivery, pick-up, and a daily lunch buffet. Also, we can cater to any event or group as well. Order online at DOUBLEDAVES.COM

Joseph Adair, '05
District Manager-DDBV
ddbvjoeadair@yahoo.com
www.doubledaves.com
Texmid
AG
Grand Cayman
StickTogetherAgs
Bahamas
HUDAT361
Michigan/Milwaukee area to watch my little cousins go for state. Than I'd go to Canada and hit up lake Louise. Would be fun.
Picadillo
A month touring Lake Como, Italy
Jonesy_00
AG
We'd fly into Paris, take the train down to Normandy. Then head over to the British Isles.
valvemonkey91
AG
Channelview, Tx. Dare to dream.
Shooz in Katy
AG
Laredo truck stop.
JA83
AG
Kenai Peninsula, Alaska to a cabin across from Mt. Redoubt.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Yacht week.
Berlin, Germany
GarryowenAg
AG
Kauai, Hawaii. Stay on the east coast for a week, then move to the north coast for another week. Repeat every year until I'm not able to travel anymore.
Miles711
AG
Backpacking in Patagonia
OldAg68
AG
Cinque Terra, west coast of Italy. Incredibly beautiful and relaxing.
Hesatouchdown
Cross world trip. Hawaii to visit wife's birthplace. Castille Spain to visit my family origins. Italy and Alaska just because.
BQ87
AG
Ireland/Scotland
howdy2u
AG
Double Dave's, of course.

What do I win again?
rg4atm01
Roadtrip to all MLB ballparks on the East Coast! A great way to enjoy the time with my father!
Aginnebraska
AG
Johnny Football's Boobie Beach
tosull
Switzerland
AgsForTheWin
AG
Sicily
champagnepapi
Saudi Arabia
King
AG
Hunting Safari in Africa
PaulSimonsGhost
AG
Last year I took a vacation to the rally car driving school outside Seattle and at the end of the week I had an unrestricted Rally America license.

It cost me approx. 5 grand but that's par for the course and I'm no longer married. I felt so bad ass, I had so much fun, and now I can drive a rally car like a muth****a... and I'm family therapist.

I believe there's another rally racing school in Austin.

For me the ultimate vacation would be the Ferrari Sport Driving Course in Fiorano, Italy BUT those are geared more toward millionaire playboy types.

rollingwoodaggie
Got it planned. Vancouver BC.
Mr. Havok
AG
New Zealand
Hms300
AG
my back yard
Htownposse
AG
Oahu
eloc62
Eat my way through Italy, Spain, France, and Germany, then stop in London for some fish n chips on the way home.
Pelayo
AG
SpiDer09 said:

Kauai, Hawaii. Stay on the east coast for a week, then move to the north coast for another week. Repeat every year until I'm not able to travel anymore.
Do it every three or so years, this included
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Pelayo
AG
Miles711 said:

Backpacking in Patagonia
All of Patagonia is awesome. Want to explore more
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Pelayo
AG
eloc62 said:

Eat my way through Italy, Spain, France, and Germany, then stop in London for some fish n chips on the way home.
You're going to eat great food in Spain Italy then finish on English fare? Like saving canned spinach for last.
tbone421998
AG
Australia.
Chughes88
AG
Sweden/Norway/Finland
aTm2004
AG
Money and time were no object? I'd fly into Ireland and have nothing more planned than a departure from somewhere in Italy in a couple of months. Where I go once I land in Ireland will all be played by ear. If I decide to head to Spain for a week, I will. If I want to spend 2 weeks in Budapest with a weekend in Poland, I'd head that way. The freedom of not being bound by having to be certain places at certain times would be a dream. I take that back. There would be a few things that I'd like to go to, which are all scheduled a year in advance...MotoGP races. I'd also be packed pretty light and only have a backpack with me.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.