Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Seat selection process has just begun. Any updates?

8,519 Views | 68 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by texastexastexas
Robert C. Christian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
When I picked at 4, you could get 8 in 242 and 243 (only one spot in 243). 241 had two whole rows open. If you wanted to split 4 and 4 both 242 and 241 had that in multiple spots.
Linz02Ag
AG
Anyone know what row the overhang shade starts in the west 400's? My relo appt is at 11:13 and I'm currently on the top row looking to move down
khkman22
AG
Linz02Ag said:

Anyone know what row the overhang shade starts in the west 400's? My relo appt is at 11:13 and I'm currently on the top row looking to move down
What do you mean by overhang shade? I saw someone post somewhere that the third deck is almost completely shaded between 12-12:30 in September. If you're wanting to know where the overhang ends for the drip line in case of rain, it is supposedly row 15. I also saw last year that to avoid rain blowing on you, you likely need to be in row 18-20.
InMyOpinion
Anyone seen what's available in North Lower Armchair sections 115-118?
catfan
So sections 241-243 are $690 per year ($490 bench + $200 annual) plus $250 capital gift payable over five years? No wonder home games are a big premium.

Seven home games. How much would you get if you scalped Bama and Auburn tickets in these sections? I'm guessing that the OOC games would get about $50 each and other conference games (USCe and MSU) would get $100ish for payback.
khkman22
AG
Sasappis said:

Got 4 over 4 in 242. In the middle of the row but that is life.

Another crappy year and I probably can move closer the aisle.
Thanks for taking my 4. May have to rethink that parking pass now.
leoj
AG
wow, you can basically sit wherever you want in the stadium this year if you have the money to do it. We could see some really low attendance at games if we have another 8-8 year.
Robert C. Christian
AG
Currently site in the middle of 241. As long as you don't need to get put every quarter it isn't too bad. Since there are 40+ seats in each row I feel like the isle make you constantly have people moving in front of you. Center, not so much.

Congrats on getting those seats though!
Post removed:
by user
chipotle
Didn't move at all. Was hoping for a row 1 opportunity.
Linz02Ag
AG
Yeah that's what I was wondering.
Linz02Ag
AG
Singles only
Linz02Ag
AG
Still annoyed that the upper rows of 403 & 406 are the same price point as the lower rows and how big of a difference it is compared to the neighboring sections. Cost benefit of moving over 10 yards not worth double the donation and almost double cap con
Post removed:
by user
Linz02Ag
AG
I considered that, but ultimately shade won out. Moved from 407 row 26 to 408 row 9
WES2006AG
AG
I moved from 402 row 26 to 401 row 7. I am happy that we were able to get out from under the overhang and we wont have near the uphill climb to our seats this year.
Keoni721
AG
Any word on availability on the south end zone mid deck 200 level seats? My 12 year old was unfortunately involved in an accident back in February while riding his bike in my neighborhood and is now paralyzed from the waist down and we are trying to get out of the south third deck. Seems like they have areas at the top of the 200 section for wheelchairs and those sections would work well. I have my appointment in a couple hour and just wanted to see what might be left. Thanks
Matsui
AG
you would be lucky to get $50 for the OOC games.
shovel pass
AG
I'm really sorry to hear about your son. In case you haven't seen it, here's what the 12th Man says about ADA seating during the relocation process:

ADA SEATING

I need ADA accessible seating. How do I obtain this?

In Section 1 of the renewal process, you will be able to indicate that a seat you currently hold needs to be relocated to an ADA accessible seating area.
Anyone requesting accessible seating must meet the Americans with Disabilities Act eligibility and attestation standards; you will be required to certify that you meet these standards during the renewal process.

ELIGIBILITY: People with mobility disabilities who require accessible seating because of their disability are permitted to purchase tickets for accessible seats. This group includes people who use wheelchairs, those who use other mobility devices, and people who cannot climb steps or walk long distances because of significant arthritis or severe respiratory, circulatory, or cardiac conditions. Individuals who, because of their disability, cannot sit in a straight-back chair or those whose service dogs cannot fit under a non-accessible seat or lie safely in the aisle are also permitted to purchase accessible seats. Tickets for accessible seats may be sold to individuals who require accessible seating themselves or to someone purchasing on their behalf. Under Federal Law, people with disabilities who do not require the specific features of accessible seating but merely have a preference for them are not entitled to purchase accessible seats.

ATTESTATION: For series of events tickets, purchasers may be asked to attest in writing that they require, or are purchasing tickets for someone who requires, the features of an accessible seat. Venues may also mark tickets to clearly identify that they are for accessible seats. Some venues include on tickets for accessible seats a message stating that, if the user of the ticket does not need the specific features of the accessible seat, the venue may require the ticket holder to move to a different, non-accessible seating location.
jja79
AG
You'll be giving away or throwing away the OOC games.
Keoni721
AG
Thank you. To be honest with everything thing going on I haven't had much time to look into options and had even planned on giving my seats up. I kept them bc my kids love the games and it's something that's pretty easy to do in a wheelchair all things considered.
shovel pass
AG
I would recommend talking to the 12th Man about ADA parking too. They have designated spots in several of the closer lots and garages. Even though parking was recently assigned, I'm sure they will be happy to accommodate you. I'm glad to hear you're keeping your tickets.
drumboy
AG
From my selection a few minutes ago:

agz win
AG
Keoni721 said:

Any word on availability on the south end zone mid deck 200 level seats? My 12 year old was unfortunately involved in an accident back in February while riding his bike in my neighborhood and is now paralyzed from the waist down and we are trying to get out of the south third deck. Seems like they have areas at the top of the 200 section for wheelchairs and those sections would work well. I have my appointment in a couple hour and just wanted to see what might be left. Thanks
Yes, top of the second deck is available for ADA assistance as well as other sections around the stadium. I have friends using wheelchairs that sit in the second deck area.

As for ADA parking, there is some in Koldus across the street and I think West Garage, as well.

Be sure to call the TMF offices and make sure they are aware on your application that it is now ADA and they will take care of you.

Prayers to your son and your family. Gig'em.
aggietony2010
AG
Sasappis said:

I am fairly convinced that the second deck of the South zone is the best value in the stadium. The bottom few rows of the upper south zone may be a close second.
Agreed, although the sun can be a beating.

It's clear from how things have opened up too. Going lower in the 340s was difficult, probably because the people there know what a good value they have.

The only way to get much better than what I already had was to spend the extra $200 a year, which I did.
The Catfish
AG
I've said it every year, so out of tradition: The faculty seating is complete bull*****
aggiepaintrain
AG
go on
andrew1374
AG
Very happy with seat selection. Moved from 410 row 20 to 411 row 9.
chipotle
Sasappis said:

aggietony2010 said:

Sasappis said:

I am fairly convinced that the second deck of the South zone is the best value in the stadium. The bottom few rows of the upper south zone may be a close second.
Agreed, although the sun can be a beating.

It's clear from how things have opened up too. Going lower in the 340s was difficult, probably because the people there know what a good value they have.

The only way to get much better than what I already had was to spend the extra $200 a year, which I did.

Based on how the seats were originally sold, most of the lower rows of the upper zone were sold to high PP holders. Either for resell, give aways, family, etc. I suspect very few of the first 8 rows or so will ever be released.

I'm in row 2 of the SW corner of the upper zone. I chuckle mildly down at the second deck.
Blahhead
Keoni721 said:

First, prayers for your son and family -- hopefully as tech and medicine advance -- we'll find a cure. Anyway, I hope you were able to get the seats that you all need.
Rusty GCS
AG
I'll be new in 242. Got 6 together on Row 6.
strbrst777
My group of 4 was in the middle of a row. When time came for appointment, I went to 12M office with NO expectations that seats more to our liking would be available in the area. But, we got four with the first being on the west side of the aisle (view not blocked by people going up and down steps); and looking down down the opponent's sideline. Low in third deck of North Zone. Sat in the seats before making selection. No change in required donation. Very pleased!
texastexastexas
AG
The Catfish said:

I've said it every year, so out of tradition: The faculty seating is complete bull*****
As in there's not enough or that there's too much? Or is the location your beef?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.