Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Why aren't we seeing new commitments?

14,030 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Meximan
AggieDruggist89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cuz we don't got cheerleaders.
BombayAg
RealTalk said:

Because we suck. Sumlin is terrible. Our campus is ugly. Our stadium looks like a tackle box. We got a bunch of weirdos acting like they're real soldiers. We're too conservative and don't appeal to the urban athletes.

AND WE NEED CHEERLEADERS
BombayAg
AggieDruggist89 said:

Cuz we don't got cheerleaders.

dayam man you beat me to it
Meximan

I'm okay with them not cheering so long as they keep dancing.
2thFixinAg
Meximan said:

one of them is a patient of mine. Sweet lady. and no i won't say which.
BombayAg
2thFixinAg said:

Meximan said:

i hope you at least got to see her nekkid
AggieConvert16
RealTalk said:

Because we suck. Sumlin is terrible. Our campus is ugly. Our stadium looks like a tackle box. We got a bunch of weirdos acting like they're real soldiers. We're too conservative and don't appeal to the urban athletes.

You know your last 2 points are dead on!! Plus you guys want to fire a staff that has done a pretty good job recruiting and coaching in said situation!!!

A&M is not Alabama and its not LSU. Be content with 3rd or 4th in the West until we can build some depth and convince some of those urban kids that this isn't the wild west!!!
GoodOldAgs
AggieConvert16 said:

RealTalk said:

You know your last 2 points are dead on!! Plus you guys want to fire a staff that has done a pretty good job recruiting and coaching in said situation!!!

A&M is not Alabama and its not LSU. Be content with 3rd or 4th in the West until we can build some depth and convince some of those urban kids that this isn't the wild west!!!

Wrong
Emilio Fantastico
AG
BombayAg said:

2thFixinAg said:

Meximan said:

What kind of dentist office do you go to?
Flashdiaz
AG
AggieConvert16 said:

RealTalk said:

so dumb.

Tuscaloosa isn't exactly a thriving metropolis and neither are most college SEC towns. Serious players care about what program gives them the best chance to get to the NFL.

If they care that much about the town they'll be partying in, chances are, they won't make it to the NFL.
2thFixinAg
BombayAg said:

2thFixinAg said:

Meximan said:

Might be malpractice for a dentist.
aeon-ag
RealTalk said:

A bunch of weirdos acting like soldiers??!! I wasn't one of the, however, I served, in the real Army. When these weirdos become "real soldiers" they are some of the best. Did you ever receive the Medal of Honor as some of these weirdos did, much less serve??!! UH HUH!!!!!!
Pylon Cam
AG
You did realize that he was being sarcastic, correct?

On a side note, thank you for your service. I am so greateful that my biggest fears include Texas A&M losing a football game or getting injured myself in football. Thanks and Gig'em for protecting our great country.
Turkey 87
AG
Titan83
AG
Missing the sarcasm Debbie Downer....please go away.
Meximan
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.