Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Browns second-guessing Garrett

15,234 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TexAgs91
RadAg14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
technoviking said:

A serious post from Raptor???

Why the Browns lose Myles Garrett
BrandoC
AG
At least freaking Kaepernck doesn't play for the 69ers anymore.
Russ Dalrymple
AG
No doubt Browns DC Gregg Williams will do everything he can to get Garrett. Would really like to see Garrett in Williams aggressive system.
fightinag
GiveEmHellBill said:

Bragging rights?

To what? Another Aggie doomed to play for the Browns? F*** that.
Wish Sumlin in command of Aggie football...thats about the only bragging rights we'll ever get
NEXT YEAR IS HERE.......again
Ian Neff
AG
It always cracks me up that people think careers can be ended Bc a player ends up with a crap team.

Myles is going to make a lot of money. He good.
dreyOO
He will be drafted first and have a hell of a career.
4ZORRO
AG
Cleveland should trade down and pick up as many future picks as possible. One person is not the answer.
Picadillo
Cowboys need a rush DE.
rbcs_2
AG
4ZORRO said:

Cleveland should trade down and pick up as many future picks as possible. One person is not the answer.

This is precisely why rumors like this persist. They are trying to maximize the value of the #1 spot, or SF is trying to maximize the value of the #2 spot.
TexAgs91
AG
C Loves L said:

If the Cav's can win an NBA title. The Browns can surely be relevant at some point. I hope he goes to the Browns.

Some people never learn
. . .
Quote:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on SportsCenter Wednesday that his sources think the Browns will select UNC QB Mitchell Trubisky No. 1 overall instead of Texas A&M DE Myles Garrett.

"I continue to hear that Mitchell Trubisky is square in consideration and may turn out to be the No. 1 pick," Schefter said. "Now I know everyone thinks Myles Garrett's going to be the pick, and I will not be surprised if that's the case ... But I have got very smart, very well-connected people telling me over the last 24 hours that they think Trubisky's going to be the No. 1 pick."

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19247982

John Francis Donaghy
J_R said:

Quote:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on SportsCenter Wednesday that his sources think the Browns will select UNC QB Mitchell Trubisky No. 1 overall instead of Texas A&M DE Myles Garrett.

"I continue to hear that Mitchell Trubisky is square in consideration and may turn out to be the No. 1 pick," Schefter said. "Now I know everyone thinks Myles Garrett's going to be the pick, and I will not be surprised if that's the case ... But I have got very smart, very well-connected people telling me over the last 24 hours that they think Trubisky's going to be the No. 1 pick."

Browns gonna Brown.
PatAg
AG
John Francis Donaghy said:

J_R said:

Quote:

Browns gonna Brown.
Schefter gonna Schefter
rbcs_2
AG
Shefter is legit, but not buying it this close to the draft. If the Browns actually talk themselves out of taking Garrett, then good for him. There is no way they have a higher grade on Trubisky.
Lateralus Ag
AG
jtkk said:

The Browns have not been relevant since the 1960's. They have sucked since then and they will suck for the next twenty years at least. For the love of God please let them pass on selecting Garrett and let him go to a team that takes football seriously.

It is funny that we can see a bad football culture in another team and yet we are blind to our own toxic culture.
Lungblood
^

You're really jerkin off to this one, huh lil guy?
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Did Schefter get fired today? If not, he's being paid to stir the pot.
zephyr88
AG
rbcs_2
AG
Shefter is the guy that also published Sapp's opinion on Garrett. Seems like someone within the NFL (maybe within the Browns org) is using Shefter as a mouthpiece.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
Cleveland writer stating Cle looking to trade down from 12 as they will not need a QB any longer
rbcs_2
AG
Aggie_Eric98 said:

Cleveland writer stating Cle looking to trade down from 12 as they will not need a QB any longer

There is so many mixed signals out there right now. The Browns GM told Mike Silver (SI writer -- very well connected) that he has known for 2 weeks who they are taking at #1. And that the team isn't desperate to get a QB. Also said that he hasn't informed the coaching staff who the pick will be.
GreatSullysGhost
rbcs_2 said:

Aggie_Eric98 said:

There is so many mixed signals out there right now. The Browns GM told Mike Silver (SI writer -- very well connected) that he has known for 2 weeks who they are taking at #1. And that the team isn't desperate to get a QB. Also said that he hasn't informed the coaching staff who the pick will be.

Now that is leadership right there!
ABATTBQ11
AG
rbcs_2 said:

Aggie_Eric98 said:

No wonder that team sucks so much...
91AggieLawyer
AG
Quote:

just someone who has watched/listened to every single minute of every single draft for the past 20+ years.

Man, I'm sorry.

To each his own, but I'd rather watch cars rust.
TexAgs91
AG
Chavis`s_Stache said:

Word on NFL Network (TV) is the Browns may pick a QB as #1.
Best to him wherever he lands.
Fake News
Sbisa Chef
Do you watch NFL Network??

TexAgs91
AG
Chavis`s_Stache said:

Do you watch NFL Network??
No, why?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.