Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

UCLA tickets

2,451 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by rwhitlock3
rwhitlock3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I want to make sure I can get some somewhat affordable seats for this game. Wife and I will be making the trip out there to do some sight-seeing in California and see the historic Rose Bowl. Any idea on where A&M "section" will be? And if there will be cheaper tickets than what I am seeing on some of the ticket selling websites ($150ish per ticket)?
Jock 07
AG
I'm sure they'll probably go way down closer toward the game
rwhitlock3
AG
Yeah, I am banking on them going down so I am gonna hold off on buying them for the time being.
sleepybeagle
AG

ViralAg
There will be tickets going for $5 the week of the game, guaranteed. I only say they'll be that high because it won't be at Kyle Field. If it was a home game for us, there would be tickets going for $0.50 the week of the game.
Sq 17
face on those tickets are $100+
and you will likely be able to score tickets for less than face value
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
ViralAg said:

There will be tickets going for $5 the week of the game, guaranteed. I only say they'll be that high because it won't be at Kyle Field. If it was a home game for us, there would be tickets going for $0.50 the week of the game.

Quoted for stupidity.
ViralAg
Champ Bailey said:

ViralAg said:

Quoted for stupidity.

Check flashseats on game day. You're the stupid one.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
ViralAg said:

Champ Bailey said:

ViralAg said:

Quoted for stupidity.

Check flashseats on game day. You're the stupid one.

It will tell me that tickets would have been 50 cents if the game was being played in College Station?
W
AG
UCLA's average attendance last season was 67,000.

the Rose Bowl seats 100,000
rwhitlock3
AG
So I gather from all these responses that I should wait to buy tickets...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.