Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

ESPN 300

6,273 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by vander54
AGGies0311
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We didn't get anyone in the top 100? tu did?
Al Bula
AG
I'll add this to my growing list of things to not give a F about. Thanks!
fightinag
RPM said:

I'll add this to my growing list of things to not give a F about. Thanks!
Along with expectations for Aggie football !
NEXT YEAR IS HERE.......again
Pylon Cam
AG
Another Anti-A&M thread! Yay.
AGGies0311
It;'s not Anti A&M... it's mearly stating a fact, and begs to ask, :"Why can't we get a top 100 recruit?"
Cant Think of a Name
AG
2/7Marine0311 said:

It;'s not Anti A&M... it's mearly stating a fact, and begs to ask, :"Why can't we get a top 100 recruit?"

Because you touch yourself
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
If the last few years records were reversed, all you sips on this board would shouting from the tower top how dominant you are and what player development comes out of chuckles. So stfu
OregonAggie
AG
Why would asking this question mean you're a sip? Put your maroon glasses back on and go about your day I guess.
usmcbrooks
Recruiting for 2018 has just started. So far there are 3 commits for A&M in the ESPN 300:

Luke Matthews
Colton Blanton
Jordan Moore

Wait until after they play their senior year of ball, when grades and ranks will be adjusted before calling in a 9 line. So far there are only 6 total commits.

Edit: 2017, top 100 players....Kellen Mond, Anthony Hines.
rbcs_2
AG
So this is for the 2018 ESPN 300?
Mike Elko
AG
usmcbrooks said:

Recruiting for 2018 has just started. So far there are 3 commits for A&M in the ESPN 300:

Luke Matthews
Colton Blanton
Jordan Moore

Wait until after they play their senior year of ball, when grades and ranks will be adjusted before calling in a 9 line. So far there are only 6 total commits.

Edit: 2017, top 100 players....Kellen Mond, Anthony Hines.
Yeah, chill out, OP... It's April. Wasn't Jaelan Phillips initially ranked outside the Top 300 last year, then ended up being the #1 overall recruit on Numbers?

Also... My ESPN App shows we currently have four in the Top 300, with Jordan Moore being #126.
AGGies0311
Look at my stickers ol timer..... come down off your high horse
AGGies0311
Im chill.. It's just a question?
vander54
S
OP loves to find negatives about A&M and if he can't find things he makes them up.
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
2/7Marine0311 said:

Look at my stickers ol timer..... come down off your high horse

Not directed at YOU. SENSITIVE MUCH
AGGies0311
What's made up? Prove that I like to find negative things.
AGGies0311
I posted it... and no one else posted anything that would deem them a sip.
vander54
S
2/7Marine0311 said:

What's made up? Prove that I like to find negative things.

All your post including this one. We signed more ESPN 300 than tu, 2 of which were top 100.
AGGies0311
Really? Just checked and my posts are about either guns or hippies. Critiquing a single player who has cast our school in a negative light outside of football does not mean I love talking negatively about my school. Good try bud, good.. You don't have an AG tag so hit the door
Amazing Moves
We get 2-3 guys a year under Sumlin in the top 100. I think you will see the same unless he is gone.
Ian Neff
AG
It's so weird that people care.
It's over. Make other plans for the fall.

Please. I really do care about you all.

Learn Hebrew, Chess, take a cooking class, get a CHL, plan and take a trip, get good at anything, something.

Because we're not gonna be good at football.
FishingAggie
2/7Marine0311 said:

Really? Just checked and my posts are about either guns or hippies. Critiquing a single player who has cast our school in a negative light outside of football does not mean I love talking negatively about my school. Good try bud, good.. You don't have an AG tag so hit the door

Dude you need to chill freakin out.

Ag tags don't mean ***t, except that you're so insecure that people won't take you serious if you don't have one lol.

Just means you took your TIME on a free message board to tell everyone you're a real Aggie.

There's more real Ags in here without tags than with one. That's a fact. It's the zoo. People are rude and insensitive. Let it go.

How do you get that tag by the way. Lol. Kidding
Pylon Cam
AG
2/7Marine0311 said:

Maybe it's because signing day is still almost a year away and most of the people are still looking around. We are leading for Jalen Preston and Max Wright, among others.

We pulled the best inside linebacker in the country last year (Hines) and a stud reciever in Ausbon. No reason to go cliff jumping yet.
fightinag
just.........
Leander - Ag
AG
Check out the first round of the draft bra. Last eight years bra.
OrygunAg
AG
Some good points about first round draft picks but the fact we don't have a quantity of draft picks is a problem. For sure not all the top 300 are misses nor are there a ton of ommisions. The ags should have a percentage of those, same as the teams that win national championships will perennially have a good percentage. This is the issue.
Meximan
2/7Marine0311 said:

He has a Spirit tag which is far more difficult to obtain than an Ag tag.
83Aggie
AG
Sumlin has recruited well. That's not the challenge. Developing talent and depth on defense and especially at LB has been our achilles. We finally have depth at Dline. Just need to se a few step up at LB this fall.
fightinag
83Aggie said:

Sumlin has recruited well. That's not the challenge. Developing talent and depth on defense and especially at LB has been our achilles. We finally have depth at Dline. Just need to se a few step up at LB this fall.
expect a 6-6 year with Sumlin getting a contract extension and pay raise
vander54
S
fightinag said:

83Aggie said:

expect a 6-6 year with Sumlin getting a contract extension and pay raise

I guess you are hoping if you say it enough it will come true.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.