Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

ESPN Power Rankings Prediction

12,813 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Agristotle
trm94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm no troll. I just believe Sumlin is not the answer. Many agree with me, and this year he has the least amount of talent to work with he has yet - especially upperclassmen. Will be a long year. Sumlin's last year, because he cannot get to nine wins
zooguy96
Our-turn-to-rule said:

zooguy96 said:

So, to have a differing opinion, I have to put $$ up.

Oh, that seems reasonable.

Who's the troll now?

My colors are clearly showing. I'm sure you have a great excuse on why no Ag Tag or donation to the program.

Yo said book it. I said ok. And you ran away (again)

I'm not the troll here.

I've been on this site for 12 years. I am well known on certain boards and contribute every year (not that it matters). I cancelled my old account - again, not that it matters.

Book it - as in it will most likely happen.

My question - why do you have to be an ass about everything? What does having an Ag tag or giving $$ to the university have anything to do about having an opinion?

But, hey, if it makes you feel better about yourself, that's great. Your lack of class shows.
4L Aggie
AG
Hard to argue with that.
I think we drop 2 between Auburn (who we have not beaten at home yet), Florida, Ole Miss and Arkansas.
Alabama and LSU are longshot wins at best.
Verdict not yet out on UCLA, but think Rosen will be tough to defend against without Garrett and Hall.
trm94
AG
The fan base is negative right now. Numerous Aggies I know, and I don't know that many who aren't donors, dropped their tickets. The 12th man office keeps calling me. Looch is going on the air and going after the fans. Media smells blood as well. Recruiting has fallen off, and that is the only thing that saved Sumlin last year

It will take a miracle for Sumlin to survive the year. And if Chad has a good year at SMU the change will be sudden and swift. Prepare yourself for it. This year Sumlin is Strong - dead man walking. I don't have to root for change, as it is basically inevitable. So I don't wish for failure. I just see it based on history. Look up the defense last time we had no pass rush, and get back to me.
ClassOf17
Alabaster Jones said:

Go 7-5, win ****ty bowl game and end up 8-5. It's the Sumlin way

Except we lost two ****ty bowl games

Laugh/cry
Agristotle
AG
Not to derail but several have mentioned Looch going after the fans. Would someone kindly summarize what he said?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.