Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Maddest You have been at refs?

14,196 Views | 115 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 88jrt06
88jrt06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
^
:
:
The worst call.
On Hunter.
tford12
AG
tu 2011
Auburn 2013
Bame/LSU almost every game
aalan94
AG
Recently, the Auburn Horse Collar and Kyle Allen's non-called offsides free play.
aeon-ag
aggiebrad94 said:

jb6092 said:

Is it your position that bad calls only go one way? Just curious, but maybe you could find all the missed calls that went the other way. These things have a tendency to even out, it isn't like the overall W-L record is going to change if every missed call was actually called.
Start your own thread. First post can be roughing the passer call against Nebraska in '10.

But NOTHING, AND I MEAN NOTHING, in our history compares to this non-call...

Nebraska - K State
Go back to the t.u. 63 game, you new army rooks ain't seen nothing like that one.
aeon-ag
GoodOldAgs said:

I got angrier at a certain #24 kicker who will remain nameless than I ever got at any referee.
LSU game loss due to 4 field goals miss? YEP!
aeon-ag
coupland boy said:

tamc91 said:

There was a Texas Tech game that was also stolen in Lubbock in the 95-96 timeframe. It was the that ended with a Zach Thomas interception near the end zone, but there were 5-6 blatant missed called.

This. 1995.
A&M deserved that loss, played like double S... that day!!!!!
Direct Enter Enter
2005 women's soccer vs. Michigan. Some serious home cookin' going on up in Ann Arbor with a yellow card happy ref--for one team. Six yellow and one red card for A&M, one yellow for Mich. Even with that, the game still ended in a tie.
Picadillo

I swear I would have been arrested after the 2011 tu game for what I did to one of them.
4L Aggie
AG
tamc91 said:

There was a Texas Tech game that was also stolen in Lubbock in the 95-96 timeframe. It was the that ended with a Zach Thomas interception near the end zone, but there were 5-6 blatant missed called.
Remember that one well. Clearly recovered a fumble earlier in the game and it was returned for a touchdown (Reggie Brown I believe), but was called back. That one hurt!
chase128
AG
UCLA vs A&M in the NCAA tourney when Sloan got hammered in the final seconds.
cdowl38
AG
Tailhookin Devilpup said:

2005 women's soccer vs. Michigan. Some serious home cookin' going on up in Ann Arbor with a yellow card happy ref--for one team. Six yellow and one red card for A&M, one yellow for Mich. Even with that, the game still ended in a tie.

Are you kidding?
88jrt06
AG
Picadillo said:

I swear I would have been arrested after the 2011 tu game for what I did to one of them.
Go on.....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.