Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Johnny Manziel's Fight Back to the Top

18,088 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Sq 17
AggieArcher17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://gigemgazette.com/2017/03/28/texas-am-football-johnny-manziels-fight-back-to-the-top/
Mike Elko
AG
Ex-liberalag12
Ex-liberalag12
Let me try that again
StickTogetherAgs
CoachC16
MicheIangeIo
AG
He isn't going to Nola.
Lateralus Ag
AG
No one knows where he is going to end up.
Ag Tag
Lateralus Ag said:

We will eventually!
PLUM LOCO
AG
I hope he does not end up in Vegas.
ColoAg95
AG
My house is pulling for you, Johnny!
zephyr88
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

Not even Rojo???
AggieArcher17
Shooz in Katy
AG
JFF will be on an NFL roster this fall and Kaepernick will not.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Bottom line for me is that I've never had more fun watching football in my life than the 2012 and 2013 seasons. Every time the ball was snapped you never knew what the hell you might see but there was an underlying confidence that JFF would pull somethng off, and whatever it was would be unconventional, and greatness.

One memory that stands out for me was after the Florida game in 2012. I walked back to the tailgate. Looking around, nobody was quite sure what the hell we just saw. Not a doubt in my mind he would have single handedly won it all in 2012 but for several missed field goals and a horse-collar by Auburn.

If there was a camera in my face 24/7 in my teens and 20s (and 30s), and every dumba** ive ever known was on social media 24/7 im pretty sure I'd be typing this post from a prison cell. If you can't say the same, then good for you.

Everybody has had a good laugh and rightly so. Godspeed and fair winds JFF. Make espn have to split your 30 for 30 over two nights.

94chem
Quote:

Not a doubt in my mind he would have single handedly won it all in 2012 but for several missed field goals and a horse-collar by Auburn.
Good post except for the conflation of seasons.
saw em off
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Not a doubt in my mind he would have single handedly won it all in 2012 but for several missed field goals and a horse-collar by Auburn.

Auburn horse collar was 2013.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Right. Starting to all run together now.

On a side note, I remember being at Jordan-Hare in 2012 with my old CO his wife and kids, all AU grads. Student section was empty by halftime. By that point JFF was just toying with them. Remember feeling bad about making my hosts sit through that debacle. Would have left early out of respect but didnt want to miss something JFF might do,

The next year was the horse collar at Kyle.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
http://nypost.com/2017/03/29/saints-coach-why-i-really-met-with-johnny-manziel/
FarmerJohn
AG
Yeah, I don't know that New Orleans is a good fit for a comeback. Seems like there could be some distractions. Pretty much need to keep it in one of the North divisions.
The Chicken Ranch
AG
Cleveland.
FarmerJohn
AG
Ok, that's a good point. That didn't work so good.
No Spin Ag
AustinAg2012 said:

bac
AG
How has this post escaped Yell Practice?!?
Azariah
AG
2012 was the best. We win the MNC if not for that stupid hurricane.
BQ17
I've always stood behind Johnny. He's crazy and I love that about him.
TV Casualty
AG
I still have a hard time believing that an NFL team is going to bring him into camp this year. Manziel should go play in Canada this summer. Prove that he can focus on football and be a good teammate.

Workout all offseason and stay out of the media. Then push hard for a chance with an NFL team next year.
zephyr88
AG
TV Casualty said:

I still have a hard time believing that an NFL team is going to bring him into camp this year. Manziel should go play in Canada this summer. Prove that he can focus on football and be a good teammate.

Workout all offseason and stay out of the media. Then push hard for a chance with an NFL team next year.
Most reasonable idea that's been posted since the Johnny 2.0 reset.

CanadaSZN is the best route for him.
Liquid Wrench
FarmerJohn said:

Yeah, I don't know that New Orleans is a good fit for a comeback. Seems like there could be some distractions. Pretty much need to keep it in one of the North divisions.
Guy was willing to fly to Vegas on game weekends, i'm not sure it really matters where he's "working."
Radiant
AG

Bottom line for me is that I've never had more fun watching football in my life than the 2012 and 2013 seasons. Every time the ball was snapped you never knew what the hell you might see but there was an underlying confidence that JFF would pull somethng off, and whatever it was would be unconventional, and greatness.
The nostalgia factor is real! Part of the reason I still find it hard to believe he doesn't have what it takes to make it back to the NFL and give it another go. Best of luck to you Johnny.
StickTogetherAgs

This
74Ag17
2012 and 2013 were amazing games to view. Kyle Field rocked many times as Johnny did athletic stuff nobody else has ever done. JFF to Evans against Tide was a crowd eruption. Damn it was hot...
AGGies0311
Didn't we almost loose to Duke's Basketball team in 2013?
Pylon Cam
AG
2/7Marine0311 said:

Didn't we almost loose to Duke's Basketball team in 2013?

EDIT: I overreacted and made a few inferences on the quoted post. I apologize.

You have been permabanned atleast once for your unwarranted trolling attacks against Johnny and A&M football. It looks like you haven't learned.
AGGies0311
You're still in HS. What I posted was not an attack against Johnny.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.