Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Michigan’s Jim Harbaugh has ditched his Dockers for another

4,720 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PLUM LOCO
MSU/SECALUM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/24/michigans-jim-harbaugh-has-ditched-his-dockers-for-another/
Sean Mercer
He makes enough money to afford them. So fine. But $88 for a pair of shorts?
Liquid Wrench
Let me post a snip to save anyone else from clicking on that link:

Quote:

The Michigan head coach's affinity for a pair of khakis has been so strong over the years that it's become almost comical how much he likes the style of pant. Heck, he even got a commercial out of it a few years ago when he specifically started getting outfitted with Dockers brand khakis.
Lateralus Ag
AG
He only pays $88 for shorts?

Ha.
crunchyo
Offseason sucks
MagnumLoad
Yeah, how about some fing practice reports like used to get posted
ABATTBQ11
AG
MagnumLoad said:

Team looks surprisingly good. Guys have been hitting the weight room and look bigger but faster. The o-line is coming together well and will be much better. We have a decent shot at the conference if the injury bug doesn't bite too bad.

How's that?
John Francis Donaghy
ABATTBQ11 said:

MagnumLoad said:

Team looks surprisingly good. Guys have been hitting the weight room and look bigger but faster. The o-line is coming together well and will be much better. We have a decent shot at the conference if the injury bug doesn't bite too bad.

How's that?
Every year. I love it.
Tomdoss92
AG
John Francis Donaghy said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

MagnumLoad said:

How's that?
Every year. I love it.
just wait until the UCLA game. by then we'll be 10 point underdogs and will blow them out by 21.

then it will really get going.
95_Aggie
AG
His wife is hot
John Francis Donaghy
Tomdoss92 said:

John Francis Donaghy said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

MagnumLoad said:

How's that?
Every year. I love it.
just wait until the UCLA game. by then we'll be 10 point underdogs and will blow them out by 21.

then it will really get going.

That too. But what I was really getting at was the bit about our players looking bigger and faster. They always look bigger and faster when playing against ourselves, then once the season starts and they actually get matched up with other teams, all of a sudden they're slower and smaller again, and everyone is always surprised. Every damn year.
GoodOldAgs
ABATTBQ11 said:

MagnumLoad said:

How's that?

WHOOP!! Time to pay up for season tickets, parking passes, TMF dues! I'll be there for halftime and to cheer Sumlin and then the team if we run out of time!
Secolobo
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

He only pays $88 for shorts?

Ha.
You don't just cut your jeans?
PLUM LOCO
AG
He needs to wear Dickies so he can relate to the gang bangers he recruits.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.