Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

UCLA -2.5

7,254 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgAtAllTimes
PhatMack19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
StickTogetherAgs
BTHO UCLA
zooguy96
LOL at us only being a 2.5 dog. With who we have coming back, playing at their place, and Rosen being a Jr., I'm not confident at all. The line should be more like -7 or -10 UCLA.
hunter2012
AG
They lost a lot as well, and they were not a good team last year. We were at least mediocre.
Meximan
They misplaced the decimal one spot to the left.
AGGies0311
And here come the National Champion predictions
Jack Cheese
AG
hunter2012 said:

They lost a lot as well, and they were not a good team last year. We were at least mediocre.

Don't you realize that all other teams improve every year, and we always regress? /Texags
Pylon Cam
AG
zooguy96 said:

LOL at us only being a 2.5 dog. With who we have coming back, playing at their place, and Rosen being a Jr., I'm not confident at all. The line should be more like -7 or -10 UCLA.
Aren't you joyous and intelligent. If anything, we should be favored. UCLA is losing their best players off of a terrible 4-8 squad, and we brought in a better recruiting class than them, after beating them last year and actually making a bowl. It is ignorant to make the line at -7 or -10 for UCLA.
Sponge
AG
We are always prepared for the first game. After that, not so much.
TecRecAg
AG
Ok so we're a .5 favorite on a neutral field. What are you people complaining about again?
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
We will win that game. I have no doubt.

November swoons & beating a hyped team in game 1, only to find out later they weren't very good. That's what we do.
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
zooguy96 said:

Hmmm, if only there were a way for you to monetize a horribly placed line. There should totally be a place where you could "wager" or "bet" cash based on your view that the line is way off. If only such a place existed...
W
AG
when will the kickoff time be set?
FishingAggie
Why do we end the year failing and start off each year great?

Shouldn't we continue to be bad rolling over to the next season ......resulting in eventual zero win seasons.

That came out ---wrong
MicheIangeIo
AG
Whatever
TecRecAg
AG
It'll be a night game. West Coast brah
Hu11abaloo
AG
HSFootballAg24 said:

zooguy96 said:

Aren't you joyous and intelligent. If anything, we should be favored. UCLA is losing their best players off of a terrible 4-8 squad, and we brought in a better recruiting class than them, after beating them last year and actually making a bowl. It is ignorant to make the line at -7 or -10 for UCLA.
i agree with the responder; don't let the disappointment of the last few seasons blind you -- UCLA is rosen and a bunch of scrubs. we have more talent, we should be favored, and we'll likely win.
Shooz in Katy
AG
Vegas seems to put a lot of stock in first half of season Sumlin performances last 4 years in a row.
Leander - Ag
AG
ML
AgAtAllTimes
AG
Before you bet this particular game i highly recommend carefully deciding if you think this will be
Summys last year. IMO the excuses will stop when we are beaten by a 3rd year coach in a much more challenging recruiting position....If you dont already know which coach Im referring to keep your money in your pocket
Ian Neff
AG
It's important to recognize this fact about the future:

We are now entering the beginning of a new era of awful football. We will not have a winning record this year.

And it's gonna be bad for a long time. So love your wife. Spend time with your kids. And if you're a student, study. Enjoy meeting people.

Love the Lord. He's all we have in the end.

And fellas, we're at the end.
W
AG
TecRecAg said:

It'll be a night game.
yes, it will probably be a night game in the Central time zone; but that might mean a 5pm local time kickoff (in Pasadena). I suppose FOX will carry the game
EKG1996
AG
EasyAg said:

Before you bet this particular game i highly recommend carefully deciding if you think this will be
Summys last year. IMO the excuses will stop when we are beaten by a 3rd year coach in a much more challenging recruiting position....If you dont already know which coach Im referring to keep your money in your pocket
Predicting a loss to Nicholls State?
cheeky
AG
Today, I don't like our chances at all.
Tomdoss92
AG
Is the first game in the early part of the season?
It is?

Ags win.
AgAtAllTimes
AG
zephyr88
AG
Don't care... earn it
Maroon Flash
AG
It will come down to our QB and OL play. Our OL will improve. QB is a big question.
jsc8116
AG
Only reason we won at Kyle last year against them was Garrett's play and their WR dropping several wide open passes. and they still managed to take us to OT. I would not be shocked to see the final score 35-17 UCLA.
Meximan
Ian Neff said:

It's important to recognize this fact about the future:

We are now entering the beginning of a new era of awful football. We will not have a winning record this year.

And it's gonna be bad for a long time. So love your wife. Spend time with your kids. And if you're a student, study. Enjoy meeting people.

Love the Lord. He's all we have in the end.

And fellas, we're at the end.

We've reached Revelations in the book of Ian Neffstradamus?!
LihaiAg06
AG
We will surprise
ABATTBQ11
AG
Jack Cheese said:

hunter2012 said:

Don't you realize that all other teams improve every year, and we always regress? /Texags

This actually holds true from August to November...
AGGies0311
Where is that Texags post that predicts the cycle of this site throughout the year?
AGGies0311
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2836871
AGGies0311
Some posters on this post are ahead of the regular schedule.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.