Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

The greatest comeback in March Madness history

5,390 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by gigemags-99
StickTogetherAgs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Raise & 10 yr Extension....

Give it to him
Al Bula
AG
Does A&M own greatest comebacks in both men and women tourneys?
Seanzy2012
AG
Wrong board.
bac
AG
Never gets old. Thanks for sharing.
HoustonKid
How did we do this year? Exactly.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
HoustonKid said:

What a loser.
PrincessButtercup
AG
HoustonKid said:

You're terrible on every thread, huh?
OrygunAg
AG
Well, we are practicing hard, training hard and recruiting hard, basically doing everything we can to keep the trajectory.
AggieTFA06
AG
Really happy about last year and what we accomplish, but I wish we could celebrate this year's accomplishments, but we can't despite all of the talent we had.

I am so embarrassed to be an Aggie basketball fan right now because of what Kennedy has done to destroy this program. He only has 1 good year out of 6 and our athletics administration is ok with underachieving year after year.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
p-wonk01
AG
AggieTFA06 said:

He only has 1 good year out of 6 and our athletics administration is ok with underachieving year after year.

Way to make this football related
Meximan
How 'bout we make it futbol related instead?

wangus12
AG
RPM said:

Does A&M own greatest comebacks in both men and women tourneys?
Yes they do
94chem
Both the women and the men really leveraged the comeback momentum in the next round...not.
Post removed:
by user
2thFixinAg
it was a great win but in the long run it probably would have been more beneficial to the team to get drummed by an inferior team. We just have a tendency to give our coaches years of slack for their occasional achievements. Never upholding them to a consistent high standard.
Bowlinag
AG
2thFixinAg said:

it was a great win but in the long run it probably would have been more beneficial to the team to get drummed by an inferior team. We just have a tendency to give our coaches years of slack for their occasional achievements. Never upholding them to a consistent high standard.

Good Lord people. Let's just enjoy the fact that it happen. I mean, why not crap on the 1998 Big XII Championship because it made use keep RC for too long. How about the SEC baseball Tourney Championship. Made us lose 3 to Kentucky to start the year.

Stop Crapping on everyone's head.
JimbloFisher
AG
Bowlinag said:

Good Lord people. Let's just enjoy the fact that it happen. I mean, why not crap on the 1998 Big XII Championship because it made use keep RC for too long. How about the SEC baseball Tourney Championship. Made us lose 3 to Kentucky to start the year.

Stop Crapping on everyone's head.
i won't go as far as to say we would've been better off losing that game, but I also wouldn't compare a comeback against Northern Iowa to winning a championship
merch
College basketball is no different than college football. A good coach (or the right coach) can turn around a program in very little time. 3-4 years is more than enough time.
College basketball is probably way easier. Just get a coach with AAU connections.
Baylor's coach stinks as far as coaching is concerned but he gets recruits and they are good. Not a lot of magic to it.
MicheIangeIo
AG
StickTogetherAgs said:

it amounted to nothing
74Ag17
Fabulous game witnessed at Windstar while winning and losing gambling money.
gigemags-99
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

StickTogetherAgs said:

it amounted to nothing

Nothing....

except the greatest comeback in March Madness history.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.