Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

2016 - 2017 Men's big 3 sports, all middle to lower tier.

4,789 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Lateralus Ag
sleepybeagle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I need a lazy river...
coupland boy
AG
AColunga07 said:

Seems the players might not be the only ones lacking mental toughness.

I think Aggies are some of the toughest group of alumni around. I don't agree with those that are quick to call for people to be fired but our history in the big 3 sports is abysmal and I'm pretty tired of it.
coupland boy
AG
The biggest problem i see is that we can't seem to build on or maintain any success. I'm not talking about track obviously.
85AustinAg
AG
coupland boy
AG
Can you tell me why OU should have more success than we've had? I know historically why and the disadvantages we've had but they're gone now IMO.

It puzzles me as well as frustrates me. Is Norman Oklahoma some kind of a wonderful place everyone wants to live with a high quality of life? I pick them because, well, Oklahoma. Why?
Aftermath
AG
We dance around the issue and pretend we don't have a problem( politically correct answer).
I already have a dog
AG
No doubt the baseball team is struggling but is a bit early to write them off.
85AustinAg
AG
Yes and its so productive, really makes a difference and makes this environment so much more enjoyable for post after post on here to be whining about our under performance.

We get it, we all know it. Try something else.

Contact a regent, email the AD, write a letter to the University president - all more constructive than *****ing about it on the zoo.
Lateralus Ag
AG
85AustinAg said:

Yes and its so productive, really makes a difference and makes this environment so much more enjoyable for post after post on here to be whining about our under performance.

We get it, we all know it. Try something else.

Contact a regent, email the AD, write a letter to the University president - all more constructive than *****ing about it on the zoo.

99% of the people on this board contacting a regent (or all the regents) would do absolutely no good.

The AD has nothing to do with the success of the big 3.

Our president is a putz and also has nothing to do with success in the big 3.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.