Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Chuck's custom bracelet to celebrate your departed Aggie

7,567 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by chucktheaggiejeweler
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor, Fifth 'C' Fine Jewelry:

A few years ago, a young lady, the only Aggie grandchild of a class of '45 Ag, inherited her grandfather's Aggie ring. She wanted to wear it, but was not sure how. I suggested we cut it open and make it a bracelet. We even used gold jewelry she inherited from her grandmother and set her grandmother's engagement diamond in the shield. Since that project, we have made several. We think it is a special piece of jewelry to say the least, and we are happy to melt down family jewelry, including wedding jewelry, to incorporate all of that into the custom bracelet.

I realize some may have strong opinions about putting a departed Aggie's ring up on a shelf, in a shadowbox, or something like that. I fully respect that opinion, but I was extremely proud God put in my heart to make these pieces. It is the culmination of being a custom jeweler and an Aggie. The recipients have WEPT with me in my office when picking them up, and wear them proudly.

Some may boast....

God's Peace,

Chuck Konderla
Owner-Fifth 'C' Fine Jewelry
979.255.8388 (texts welcome)
1716 Briarcrest Dr Ste 601
Bryan, Texas 77802
chuck@fifthcjewelry.com
back_in_tx
AG
THanks Chuck. My mom just had you do this with my dad's ring (class of 60) and it turned out beautifully. (Guessing she was one of the ones that cried...)
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
She was very excited and so sweet to deal with. That's your father's ring in the top pic.
God's Peace,
Chuck

Fifth C Jewelry
BaileyAg
AG
A unique and cool idea!
85Photon
AG
Brilliant!
cmarkmat
AG
Beautiful. I would be honored to have my son, Class of '11, wear my Aggie ring, or to have my daughter, Class of '14 convert it into a bracelet like that. But not anytime soon, Lord willing! Class of '80.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

I was extremely proud God put in my heart to make these pieces.
God puts it in your heart to melt down gold jewelry?

And you're extremely proud of it?

This is one of the most bizarre ads I've read on TexAgs, and there has been some stiff competition.
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
ChiliBeans,

I was trying to come up with a way to help a client with a personal decision in enjoying her grandfather's ring. It meant a lot to her. I did what I always do; I prayed about it.

My knowing that I am not really that smart, led me to give credit to The One I asked for help.

I'm sorry that's odd to you, but it made perfect sense to me.

Gig Em!
God's Peace,
Chuck

Fifth C Jewelry
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.